20

Third persons pov.

Slowly the black eyelids fluttered open, followed by a deep groan and grumbeling. Slowly Prussia sat up, removing the clumps of dirt on her face carefully. She didnt want to scratch open another wound with her nails. And so she sat there in the mud, legs apart from each other like a toddler in the sand. Her wings felt heavy, having collected mud as well. Her whole body felt heavy, everything being soaked and dirty. Another groan later and she finally stood in the mood, her feet sinking slightly in but it was better than any boots. Her tail, which had grown back by now loosely swang as she made her way back to her trenches, avoiding the bullets send by her own soldiers with ease.

"IN GOTTES NAMEN! SCHIEßT ERST WENN IHR WISST, DASS ES DER GEGENER IST! DIESE MUNITION IST TEUTER!"

(In gods name. Shoot only when you know its the enemy. That ammunition is expensive)

The demonic voice yelled. If she hated one thing more than shreaded uniforms or injuries by ally fire it was having wasted ammunition. Almost as instandly as she had shouted the fire stopped, a sigh comming from her as she finally climbed back into her trenches, almost falling over due to exhaustion.

"U-uh-uh.mm Ma'am...?"
A british soldier came hurriening to her, scared of how she might react. But still he held a letter up to her.

"Ja?" She turned around and found the small boy. He wasnt even 18 by how he looked but she respected his couragement.

"Thank you."

"The-the other Empires wish to see y-you in half an hour."
Prussia rolled her eyes and sighed before smiling softly at him and whispering something into the soldiers ear before sending him away.

The soldiers pov. :0

"Miss Prussia explicitly asked me to repeat exactly what she said so please do not lash upon me"
I said before, taking a deep breath and taking off my cap as if I was holding onto it for dear life while clinging to it on my chest.
"I will not be arriving today as I am dirtier than a pig rolling in the mud. I wish you all a very enjoyable morning, in your shining uniforms and with your beautiful washed faces after you have rested in nice beds. I as well have to thank you all for searching and bringing me back to safety.
Sincerly Prussia."

As I finished my words, I simply stared scared into the small group on the table who all were staring at me with open months or tensed expressions. I felt uncomfortable and watched as never before. I would lose my head wouldn't I?

"Go"

With that I just hurried out the tent, running into a certain woman, still covered in dirt.
"Uh-I uh-uhhm..I-I delivered your-your mess-ss-swage my-my lady."

"Thank you."
She handed a bag down to me and smiled softly, her facial expression was a bit hard to read but from what I could make out it was happy.
"My breakfast...Its probably to much for you so share a little with your comrades but other than that finest german chocolate as well as coffee are in there. See it as a thank you for being so brave."

I took the bag and smiled, hurriening off to my tent to finally eat.

3. Persons pov.