12

3. Persons pov.

As the pen was being laid down a small drop of ink fell upon the table. A groan followed by it being picked up again and the drop wiped away with an tissue. Many letters laid upon the messy desk but the table itself wasnt as messy as the person behind it. There sat the soon to be wife of the French Empire. Her usual neat and clean look was messy, her hair simply held up by a hairpin into a messy bun, two wax dripping candles lighting up the room as she wrote letter after letter. 500 people was everybody she could invite. The same went for the french man. It was usual for a wedding of this capecity to be as large as this. High ranked officers, her siblings, close friends and allies. She invited all of them as well as her royal family and many more. Only three people she invited a day earlier than the wedding. The Russian Empire and the British Empire as well as the Ottoman Empire. All three were close friends to her and she wished for them to be there when the day came. And so all letters were send out to the respective people but Prussia wasnt allowed to wait. She had more important things to do while waiting for the replies.

Taking measures of her body and getting a dress sewed for her spesifically was for her one of the more annoying things. It was itchy and super tight. Already the corset she had to force herself into made her waist go from 100 cm to only 70 which was very painfully to archive such thing. Countries were in general taller than humans. The average for women being 2,60meters and men being 2,80 meters tall. Despite looking stunning in the dress she felt empty. All the diamonds and other gems on the dress didnt make her feel full or beautiful. She felt rather uncomfortable and cold. Her gaze always laid upon an empty chair. She imagined her mother sitting in it and talking bad about the dress. Prussia guessed to have inherited her mothers warriors spirit as every painting of her was a painting of the Teutonic Order wearing armour or even in battle, only two showed her in dress. One in her wedding dress and the other one with Prussia in her arms. It wasnt real, rather a mix of the young princess as she was born and a different reference of Teutonic mixed together.

It made her smile, thinking of how her mother would rant about the dress, wanting it to be more loose, a belt for a sword, more room for her wings and so on. Some of her maids wondered why she was smiling and sometimes even laughting at thin air, as she did hate dresses like these normally but as least she wasnt crying.

The more painfull thing was packing her stuff, France wished for her to leave behind any german kind of chlothing, literature or memorial of her home. Being powerless against him she packed her favourite french books, a flute as well as her violin, embroidery frames and other things. Besides being a lady of war Prussia enjoyed much more 'royal' hobbies. Reading, embroidery, playing instruments and playing chess were her favourites. She enjoyed it seeing her maids sometimes forming huge groups just to be able to compet with her and win. In secret she wondered if France was good at chess as well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not to far away from the small country was a french man who was far more happy and excited for the wedding. He heard much about this future wife. Stories were told about her. Some said she was the most beautiful woman the sun ever had laid eyes upon. Others told the story of an ice cold woman with no place for love. He was keen on meeting her like that, not hidden behind that polite and womenly facade she would put on any time in the public. Well he didnt judge her for it. He did it as well. Being the dumb little silly country while truly he was the man in the shadows, pulling many strings in europe and around the world. It didnt make sense? No it didnt but he liked the reactions when he dropped this curtain. Its dangerous to underrestimate your enemy and when they realize it was too late. The same goes for Prussia. She fell for his trap and now she cant escape. He smiled at the thought of getting her. Her reputation preceded her, being known as a strategic genius when it came to warfare and maintenace of her army, yet still he outsmarted her and fooled the so smart country.

With a grin he looked at the mirrow where the tailor was looking over his uniforms jacket and making sure it was as if molded onto his body. She would be his, his all alone and the world would see how powerfull he is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But the world keeps spinning and so does run time with it. The news didnt take long to pass from the world of the living torwards the afterlife. Many nations were suprised by this as they knew that the warrior who had raised the woman was never married. The title of the Virgin Marys sword and shield was created by a reason.

Teutonic was the womans name.

She was never married to anybody and claimed to have born Prussia all by herself. Only a few people knew better that the Holy Roman Empire was her father but a heartless father. He dissappeared as soon as Teutonic got her wish for a heir, observing the young country from his throne as many other of his children he had.

As the news came to her by one of her trusted friends she fell into a range, demanding for death itself to talk to her and let her visit the world to talk to her daughter but it all was to no avail. All the dead could do was watch and maybe even visit as invisible ghosts the earth to watch the wedding. It hurt the mother but all she asked for in the end was to be allowed to let Prussia at least feel her presence by a small. Death granted her wish as she never had a last wish. It was known that Prussia was the only one Teutonic cared for next to god. Even in such colds lands as the afterlife people prayed to their gods or meditated. After dying, she decided to unite all religions after a huge fight in the realm which lead to the banning of worship. So she build a huge rose garden, uniting a part of every religion she could find. Mosaics especially decorated all grounds.
It was named Garden of Gods. Every religion has its own time. The mayor religions even had their own day.
Monday was the day of Hinduism
Tuesday was the day of Judasm
Wednesday was the day of Smaller Religions
Thursday was the day of Unity
Friday was the day of Islam
Saturday was the day of Atheists
Sunday was the day of Christianity

Especially the day of Unity was a Highlight for all. It was an evening where people brought traditional food from their own regions and exchanged religion, food, culture, language, music and much lore with each other. Every food was labeled with what was inside so nothing was eaten that was discurraged by anybodys god.
Only after seeing such unity, Death allowed again the pracise of Religion, being assured there would be no more fights about whos religion was right.

The sad thing was that everybody only came to dissagree when it was too late and all they could do was watch their kids fight over who was the best.

And so, the big wedding of the century was about to happen. And both realms watched in amazement and fear.