Voices-somewhat angsty

Not super angsty with good ending
Season 7
TW's: Self-Harm, Voices, Blood, Mustache.
1408 words
------------
Grian POV
"Let's go talk to mumbo!"
"No let's go think about what a mistake we are!"
"Blood?"
"Mustache!"
"We haven't talked to iskall in awhile he probably hates us.."

I'm sick of this could they just "SHUT UP!"

"Grian you ok dude?" Mumbo entered my hobbit hole through our underground messaging system thingy.

"Sorry Mumbo! I was thinking about my mega base and my mind went off track!" I slightly laugh to try to make my excuse more realistic.

"Oh yea that happens to me all the time anyway i was thinking about my mega base-" It seemed to work. He is going on about his own thing now so he probably believes me.

Wait he's going on about his own thing!

"POCKY STICKS!"

"Pardon?" His mustache is slightly raised he's confused-

"Sorry i zoned out then realized i wasn't listening" The redstoner started laughing uncontrollably while i try to explain why i randomly yelled.

"Grian! Grian! Mate it's fine i was just asking if you had any tips on how to... How do i word it.. Leaf things up?

Now im the one laughing uncontrollably.

"No No! I mean like make it over grown and ancient! There are the words!"

It took me a few seconds to calm down before i responded "Sorry Mumbo! You should go to Scar about that!"

"BUT I WENT TO YOU! NOW YOUR SENDING ME OVER TO SCAR WHEN I OBVIOUSLY WANT YOU HELP?! YOUR SO USELESS! WHY WERE YOU EVER ADDED TO HERMITCRAFT!? THIS SERVER WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!"

He screamed at me.

He

Screamed

At

Me.

I start flying in a random direction starting to go as far as my 2 stacks of rockets could take me.

-----------------
Mumbo POV

I asked Grian for advice on making my base over grown. "Sorry Mumbo! You should go to Scar about that!"

"It's ok! Thanks! Tell me if you need help with redstone on your base and i'd be glad to help! We don't want you to accidentally blow up one of your beautiful builds!" I'd genuinely be glad to help him but his reaction confused me.

He looked baffled and like he was about to cry. I was confused so i was about to reach out to him ask if everything was of but he flew away. I start following him making sure i have plenty of rockets because he's a better flyer than me. 6 and 1/2 stacks. I should be good.

I took off into the air.

--------------
A few days later

Xisuma POV

Mumbo and Grian went missing a few days ago. Me and the other hermits are becoming concerned so i decided to track their coordinate's. I can't go alone though! What if something really bad happened to them?

I message Cub and Iskall. Cub can help heal them if they are hurt, Iskall is their best friend.

I got a message a few seconds later but obviously Iskall didn't follow my directions about not telling anybody..

GoodTimesWithScar: Hey Xisuma.. Can i come with you guys to find Grian and Mumbo? PLEASE!

I think about it for a bit but it doesn't take long for me to realize it would be a good idea for him to come even though he dies 23/7. I'll just keep an eye on him.