Cookies-normal

I have no inspiration but i'll try!
This is just a random one, no angst, no ships, just fun!
----
Season8
TW:Food, Swimming?
1141 Words
----
Scar POV

I look at my profits and it doesn't look like my cookie shop is doing very well.

I pace around trying to think; How could i get my shop up and running? I need business!

Jellie comes over to me meowing, she is probably thirsty it's been a really warm week.

It's been a really warm week.

ITS BEEN A REALLY WARM WEEK!
-----
Grian POV

Scar posted a note that he is hosting a beach party tomorrow promoting his cookie shop.

The best part of this besides the fact i've been burning in my sweater all week?

WE GET FREE COOKIES!

Oh also we get to bring our best friend as a plus one because he ran out of paper for invitations.

I open my communicator to check who has invitations and who is being brought as a plus one.

Scar dibbed on bringing Bdubs.

Stress is bringing Iskall.

Pearl is bringing Gem

Impulse has no idea who he is bringing.

Mumbo didnt get an invitation.

*Grian whispered to Impulse: DIBS ON MUMBO!*
----
Mumbo POV

Why didn't i get an invitation?

Scar is having ME be a plus one!

I mean i don't mind, I doubt Grian will let anyone besides himself invite me. But Scar i'm good at inviting people!

I'll just count down while i wait for Grian to randomly throw bamboo with coordinates on it at me.
----
Grian POV

Ok i need to invite Mumbo in the BEST way possible! I want this to go in some kind of "Best Grian Moments" compilation.

I decided to sit down and think about it.

Pearl came up to me and nudged my hand them walked over to her food dish.

I assumed she wanted more food so i grabbed the food and filled her bowl while still thinking.

💡
🍞

I have an idea!
----
Mumbo POV

I was right. Grian just randomly sent me coordinates on my communicator.

Why so late though? It's midnight!

I put my communicator in my pocket, tidied myself up, threw my elytra on, and flew out of my tiny house.

I head to the coordinates that Grian gave me while looking around for anything slightly suspicious. I spot Grian and decide to surprise him.

I lightly land on the ground and sneak up behind Grian.

I stand on the block behind him and slighting hit him, just enough to get his attention.

Instead i fall down a hole. I quickly get my elytra into flying mode so i dont take damage and land on..

A chair?

I see Grian next to me on the right side of the table. There is a big gravel wall infront of me.

"Hello Mumbo! I would like to suggest a partnership!"

He clicked the level next to him before i had time to respond and the gravel wall fell.

There was a mustache and a heart behind the wall.

"Will you go to the beach party with me?"

We broke out in laughter. The next couple minutes were filled with overwhelming laughter.

"Sure i will go to the beach party with you Grian!"

He then jumped out of the chair came over and hugged me.

"Yayy!"

I yawned, he didn't seem suprised by this because he soon said; "I made us a small bedroom to sleep in tonight because i thought it wouldn't be safe to fly back this late at night."

"Thanks Grian!"

He led me to a room that has just a simple chest and bed it was a 5x7 dugout room.

"Wow this is bigger than my house!"

We laughed for a bit again but neither of us had much energy so i just went to lay down on the bed and Grian went to the other side of the room to lay in the other bed.
----
The Next Day

Scar POV

The party is starting soon I hope it does well!

I sat there impatiently waiting for someone to arrive. Jelly sits down on the sand near me and i decide to double check that i have everything set up.

Blackets? Check. Unbrellas? Check. Cookies? Check. Drinks? Check.

I feel like i'm missing something. Oh right! Guests.

Just as i sit back down on my spot to start waiting i hear voices talking in the distance. Xisuma, Keralis, Tango, Bdubs, and Etho.

As they land i'm mentally cheering that people came.

"Hello guys! Cookies and drinks are over there, have a good time!"

Tango and Keralis start walking over to the cookies to grab some while Bdubs comes over to me.

"Hey Scar! Thanks for the invite, it's been a hot week!"

"No problem Bdubs! It's a pleasure to have all the hermits here attending my party!"

X and Tango join the conversation while hermits start to arrive.
----
Grian POV

I wake up to see Mumbo on his bed zoned out. He notices me and starts a conversation.

"Hey Grian! Once your ready we should go because the party started about half an hour ago."

"Oh ok" I responded yawning.

We sat there for awhile longer until i asked Mumbo to leave the room so i could get changed into my swimsuit. Just simple red swim shorts. Nothing special.

Once i'm done Mumbo take my spot in the room and i sit outside. Once he comes out i see he's wearing black swim shorts.

we both throw a t-shirt and our elytra's on before flying off to the party. We are about an hour late at this point.

Once we arrive Scar tells us where the cookies and drinks are and everyone starts getting in the water.
----
Mumbo POV

I got in the water and swam over to Iskall. We started chatting while swimming around in the water until a splash of water hits me in the side of the head.

I look over and see Grian starting to splash me again but this time i'm able to dodge it. Instead it hits Iskall.

I look over to Iskall as he starts to speak very quietly.

"Grian just started a war."

Once he's done with that sentence he throws a huge splash of water at Grian as over hermits start to join in.

Once everyone is done i looking at the camera and tell the fans not to be like Grian.

We all head over to the drinks and grab cookies and soda.

At this point i think that the server has grown to love Scar's cookies. He better be good at restocking.
----
Sorry for the bad chapter but atleast it's a chapter!
I'm newer to writing so you'll probably see a bunch of different writing styles throughout the oneshots.
Thanks for reading have a good day/night/evening!