Bread-Normal

Bread AU
Season 7
TW:food
# Words
----
Grian POV

I laid in bed thinking, I don't feel like getting up today there is to much to do on the mansion I can do it tomorrow.

Why does everyone call me Grain sometimes?

What if everyone was Grain.

What if we were all bread.

Little pieces of bread with little legs and arms and faces.

Hm..

----
Grain POV

I woke up tonight ready to hang out with my friends! We are all just pieces of bread in a store on display. I don't know why this store displays bread but atleast I'm not gonna get eaten and I get friends.

We can only talk and move around at night when the store is closed. My 2 friends next to me are BreadTimesWithScar and Mumbo Breado.

I heard the lights shutting off signaling that we could move now but we always wait 5 minutes just to make sure.

After those long 5 minutes I spoke up.

"Hey Scar! Mumbo! Did you see that kid with a Dora backpack earlier! She asked her mom if she could eat me!"

They both responded with a disgusted look. Then Mumbo spoke up.

"I saw some person carrying some rest dusty stuff around it looks so cool! Sometimes I wish I was a person so I could mess around with all sorts of stuff!"

Then Scar spoke up.

"A little boy looked at me and said that I should be called GoodTimesWithScar instead of BreadTimesWithScar because Bread it good! I like the ring to that! GoodTimesWithScar!"

"What would that make Mumbo? Mumbo Goodo?"

We all went around talking about stuff we saw and stuff we wished we could do. There's not much you can do as a piece of bread beside talk and walk around on your display shelf after lights out.

I heard Breadskall85 talking below us.

"Guys! Some guy dropped a butt load of stuff onto my shelf and I split it into even piles for everyone!"

He tossed up some materials onto our shelf. It's that redstone stuff!

Mumbo was instantly excited for what he was about to be able to do. Me and Scar both gave him our shares of redstone and he instantly started fiddling with it.

While he fiddled me and Scar played Uno with some cards we made out of some other supplies dropped into Breadskall's shelf awhile ago. He gets a lot of stuff dumped on his shelf.

I had 1 draw 4 that i was going to save for my last turn until Scar laid down a draw 4. I don't want 4 more cards I'm so close to getting out so I laid my draw 4 down stacking to to a draw 8.

Scar laid down another draw 4 making it 12 cards I had to pick up.

"god daNG IT SCAR I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING OUT!"

Of course Scar was across to me giggling like a little gremlin. As I was picking up my 12 cards Scar realized he had 1 card left and quickly said uno.

He waited until I picked up all 12 cards then laid his final card down.

"SCAR WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME PICK UP 12 CARDS IF YOU HAD 1 CARD LEFT!?!"

He took my cards out of my hand while laughing. He picked up all the cards and started shuffling then Mumbo spoke up.

"Guys, guys, guys!! I got something to work!"

Instantly everyone around peaked onto our shelf and everyone was looking at Mumbo.

When he noticed everyone was looking at him waiting for him to do something he walked over to his contraption and pulled a lever. Then the 2x2 door opened.

And I heard a noise, that sounded a lot like TNT...

----
Grian POV

I shot up on my bed. Thank god that was a dream.

Why in the world would I dream that.

I got up deciding I don't want to accidentally have another dream like that. I'd rather work on my mansion.

I grabbed my materials and flew in the direction of where the start my mansion is.

I landed outside it, placed some shulkers down and sent a message in chat before starting to work on the mansion.

<Grian>: I just had a dream where we were all pieces of bread. I think I'm going insane.

<MumboJumbo>: LOLLLLL

<Iskall85>: Did we all have names that were bread themed? XD

<Xisuma>: Why in the world would you have a dream like that?

<Grian>: Iskall, your name was Breadskall85.

<Iskall85>: If I had that dream I wouldn't call it a dream, it would go in my nightmare category.

----
Do not judge the Grain picture at the top of this oneshot I spent a minute or less on it :)
Have a good day/night! Byeee!