Dinosaur World???(part2)-normal

Everything in the oneshot is platonic, some parts may seem romantic but it's all platonic.
Season 8
Tw:pokemon?, Food.
Words: 1297
----
Grian POV

I sat in the living room while Carter made some food in the kitchen. Octopi and Pidove sitting next to me while I pet them both.

"Umm do you like eggs and bacon? Those are one of the few things I can make sooo.."

"Yeah eggs and bacon are good."

A few minutes later Carter came out with the food on 2 plates plus a bowl filled with what was probably for Octopi and Pidove.

The 2 pokemon jumped off the couch and immediently started eating out of the bowl when Carter set it down.

I thanked Carter for the food when he gave me my plate. "Thanks for the food."

"No problem Grian."

We stayed silent for a minute, Carter eating her food peacefully. I never told them my name. How did she know my name?!

"Carter how do you know my name?!?!"

He continued eating their expression quickly turning from peaceful, to thinking, to confused.

"I.. I don't know."

We sat there in silence while we both ate. When we eventuality finished we put our plates and forks in the sink for Carter to wash later.

"So do you have any idea how you know my name?"

"No.. I just kinda knew it since I saw you in the street.."

"Weird.."

We sat on the couch in silence until Pidove came up and jumped on my lap. Octopi doing the same to Carter.

We started petting our pokemon while I thought of nicknames for Pidove.

Dove?

Dory?

Pive?

Pie?

"Hey Pidove?"

"Pid?"

"Can I call you Pie?"

Pie started nodding their head continuously. "Pid! Pid!"

"Okay then!"

I continued petting Pie while smiling down out them. In the corner of my eye I could see Carter smiling at then pokemon too.

After a few more minutes Pie stood up and started trying to drag me somewhere. I stood up and started following the pokemon. What else am I supposed to do? Pie seems to be my tour guide or advisor in the world.

I heard Carter and Octopi start following us I looked behind me and saw Carter following me. They had Octopi on her shoulder and was following a short distance behind me.

After about 10 minutes of walking Pie had brought us to a small pond about 6 minutes walking distance into the woods. There wasn't any people there so me and Carter sat down next to the water as Pie flew around above the water and Octopi swam around in the water pretending to try splashing Pie every now and then.

Me and Carter watched them in somewhat comfortable silence.

I looked over to him and started creating a description of what he looked like to myself. I had barely given him a glance so I knew what he looked like but I didn't really know if you know what I mean.

He was about 6'3" or 6'4", somewhere around that range. She had brown hair at an inch or 2 past his shoulders. They had one green eye while the other was such a dark shade of brown it almost looked black. She had a nice face shape and a flat chest. They were slim but you could barely tell because of how baggy the clothes he was wearing were.

"You look nice." I complimented her.

Their face flushed a light pink from embarrassment, she probably didn't notice me looking at them.

"Thanks you also look nice." He said looking at me probably creating a description to themself, the same thing I did a moment ago.

We sat there for another minute then I stood up and grabbed their wrist dragging her knee deep into the water. I was getting my trousers wet but who cares. I wanna have fun!

I started splashing Carter and he did the same to me. Octopi came over and took my side also splashing Carter.

We continued like this until we were both soaking wet. Then I just swam around while Carter walked around because she was too tall to swim in the small lake. (Grian is about 5'6" in this making him almost 12" shorter than Carter.)

I stopped swimming around a couple laps and stood infront of Carter. Pie decided to land on my head while me and Carter just stood there talking fir a few minutes.

"Hey Carterrrr could we see who can hold their breath the longest?"

"Oh your on!"

Pie jumped off me head and started observing the competition from the air and Octopi decided to compete in the competition.

Me and Carter dunked our heads in the water. I plugged my nose while she didn't. Neither of us had closed our eye but we coincidentally closed our eyes at the same time, me, Carter, Pie, and Octopi.

----

Suddenly I felt like I wasn't in water, everything change. Immediately I tried standing up when I was previously crouching but I instead sat up and opened my eyes.

I was back in my (incomplete) starter base. Xisuma in the corner of my house going through some chests, and Mumbo sitting next to me looking like he hadn't slept for days.

I spoke up because no one noticed I had sat up.

"First of all, how did I get here? Second of all, Mumbo go to sleep."

"OH MY GOSH GRIAN YOUR AWAKE!" Mumbo wrapped his arms around me then made a silent apology for not sleeping and exited the house to most likely go sleep.

Xisuma walked over to me giving me a few golden carrots then started explaining what happened.

"Okay so Mumbo had left the end and Mumbo went over to your house to share what you guys had gotten. He noticed you weren't there so he waited a few minutes then went back to the end and found you. You had (stupidly) decided to try flying into the portal instead of using an enderpearl. You flew into the bedrock and so we brought you here. It's been about a week since yours and Mumbo's end trip."

"Oh, thank you X."

"No problem glad your okay."

Dadsuma hugged me then exited my house and I heard fireworks go off signaling he had flew back to his base.

I had remembered Carter, Octopi, Pie, and the pokemon world. I brought it up randomly the next flew days but everyone had no idea what I was talking about. I just gave up and decided to go get a parrot, I named them Pie.

----
Carter POV

When me and Octopi opened our eyes we saw that Grian was gone. We put our heads about water and I asked Pie to fly around to try finding Grian. We spent the next hour trying to find him but there was not trace he ever existed except for in our 3 minds.

I decided to go back to my house try to find something. The only thing I found that proved he ever existed was the plate and fork in the sink. I decided to also adopt Pie since they had no where to go.

Now that I think about it.

Why did Grian follow me in the first place? Did he also recognize me or was he just gullible and desperate in the mysterious world he was transported to?

----
How did I write this within a week of the previous oneshot? Idk maybe I'm just really inspired. Anywayyy this didnt really explain some of the questions from last time but I wanted to continue it a bit, plus isn't it a bit more fun to make up theories of what could've happened to cause this? :)
Have a good day/night!!