Different- very angsty

Angst with bad ending
----
Btw Grian is a Watcher in this one! This is how i think Watchers are just from what I learned about them from reading other fanfics and watching videos.
----
Season 7
TW's: Death, Su!c!dal thoughts, Running away, Nightmares, Su!c!de baiting
3074 words
----
Grian POV

I walked into the new world with confidence.

I finally got everyone on the server to like me! Which was quite difficult considering i'm kind of a Watcher.

I'm going to get a good start on the new world! Good house, early villager trades, annoying Mumbo. It'll be great!

I look around at the world we picked out ahead of time. I'm really excited for my starter base it's going to be a hobbit hole!

Not a second after that thought i realize I'm the only one in the world. It's weird because I was the fourth hermit to go in and I was sure people were following me.

I don't want to start the server by myself so I decided to sit on the sand and make a sand castle. I might not have tools but i've used creative mode a lot!

After an hour I finally hear someone come through the portal. I look at my sand castle to admire it real quick. It has tall walls, towers, and it has a small village next to it.

I'm proud.

I look behind to see who came through and it was everyone! But they were different. I can't put my finger on it but it seemed like i did something terrible. Everyone was glaring at me so i decided to speak up.

Hesitantly I say, "Hey everyone, your finally here!" Their expressions don't change. I spot Mumbo and he seems more angry than the others?

I speak up again trying to calm the threatening aura. "I made a sand castle, want to see it?"

Doc walks over to my sand castle, he isn't the first person i'd think wanted to see it but at least someone wants to see it!

"I spent the past hour on the sand castle-"

Doc kicks and ruins it. The others look slightly amused but Xisuma speak up I can tell by his voice he isn't confused why the others are acting the way. His voice is laced with sympathy.

"Hey G, why don't you just go get started? I'll talked to you later?"

I can see i'm obviously not wanted here so i respond with a simple "Ok." I walked to a random tree punch it down quick to make a boat and row away.

As i'm rowing i remember the map the Xisuma showed us and try to follow the direction I want. I decided to settle my hobbit hole in the jungle.

I row for a long time, seeing fish, squids, drowned's. Then i realize I went in the wrong direction.

I turn around and start rowing again I see some hermits rowing towards me but by the expression on their faces when they spot me I decide not to say hi.

I finally get to the jungle as the sun is setting. I decide to quickly dig a small hole in the ground and sleep on the floor. I don't think anyone would help me if I died.

Time Skipppp

As I wake up I see the sun shining through the planks I put above me. As I climb out of my hole I notice some scratches. The zombies are probably more hostile in this server. Maybe it's a new mod or a bug? I'll ask Xisuma later since he seems to be the only one that doesn't seem to want me dead at the moment.

I pick up the scratched planks put them in my inventory and head into the jungle. After awhile of exploring I finally find a lake and a hill. The hill is a good distance from the lake and is quite hidden so i think it'll be perfect.