Part 14: shhhhhh

Reader pov

For the next hour, we all were in my room and studied. Well most of us were studying. Bakugou was yelling at Kiri and smacking the knowledge into him and I was with Mina and Sero trying to do our classwork.

"No, you're doing it wrong Mina," I explained, "You have to carry this and then move this over like that." Sero was spacing out as I explained, probably thinking about something random.

"Ohh that makes so much more sense!!" Mina shouted and quickly tried what I just told her. "Thanks so much, Y/n!" I turned red and just nodded shakily.

"Y-yeah, now you do the next one." Mina started on the next few problems, more excited now. I looked over to my bed to see how d/n was and saw Denki just sitting there petting the doggo instead of doing his work.

"Hey, kiddos! Dinner is ready so head down and clean up," my mother poked her head around the corner, telling us to get ready. Chirps of excitement were heard around the room as everyone except for Denki got up and left.

I sighed deeply and walked over to my blond friend. "Hey, Denks," I tapped his shoulder, "It's time to eat. Let's go," Denki looked up and nodded.

"Okay! Bye d/n!" Denki pat the good doggo and stood up. "Let's go!" We all went downstairs and washed up before sitting at the table.

"Hey, can someone pass the water?" Sero nodded and handed me a pitcher of ice water. I reached out to grab it, but Sero dropped it and it spilled on me. I jumped back in shock and yelled "shit!"

"I'm so sorry y/n," Sero ran over and kept apologizing over and over.

"It's fine, I'll go change." I got up and walked up to my room. D/n wagged her tail and barked happily. I closed the door and pulled off my shirt and bra, throwing them into my clothes basket. I went to my dresser and started looking for a shirt when I heard the door open. Panicking, i turned to see who it was. Denki was standing there with his eyes wide, a towel in his hands.

"I- You- What?" He stuttered while pointing at me. I walked up to him and pulled him into the room and closed the door.

"What ere you doing!?" I whisper/yelled at him.

"You're mom told me to bring you a towel to dry off..." Denki muttered while still staring at me. I snapped my finger in front of his face and he blinked and looked back up at my face.

"Listen, please don't tell anyone else about this. I'm still not out to anyone except for the teachers," I explained, sliding a hand down my face.

"Oh, so not even Mina knows?" He asked with a head tilt.

"Why would Mina know," I asked confused.

"Wait, are you guys not a thing?" Denki asked/yelled.

"Who said we were?"

"Everyone thought you were! Even the teachers are betting on it!" I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as my eyes widened. 'People think we're.. Dating?'

"Uh y/n? You good?" I shook my head and calmed myself.

"We aren't together... But I do like her." I responded gently.