𝒟ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓃(2)

____________________________________𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I layed in bed staring at the ceiling. 'Inui Seishu. Would I see him at my new school? Maybe he'll let me use his Gameboy again.' I got up and got ready for today. Supposedly we were going to visit one of our neighbors, a common courtesy of the sort, letting them know we just recently moved in. I walked out of my room into the kitchen to see mom making some rice balls.

"Y/N, do you mind helping make some rice balls for our neighbor?" I nodded, grabbing a stepping stool so I could reach the counter. "Just cup your hands like this and gently press down, see?" she finishes, showing me the perfectly made rice ball. 'Okay. So like this?' I thought while trying to copy mom.

However as I finished, my rice balls looked nothing like moms.

I frowned "I messed up it's shape." Mom laughs "I'm sure they taste just fine" she assured

____________________________________

After we finished, we headed to our neighbors apartment which was just one level below ours. I held my bag of rice balls close to me. I didn't want to accidentally drop them after all the hard work I went through.

We arrived at the door. Mom knocked notifying the person at the other side of our presence. The door opened revealing a beautiful middle aged woman. Mom and her introduced themselves and I kinda of zoned out after that.

"Keisuke! Come greet the new neighbors!" the lady called out. I heard foots steps and looked up to see a boy my age. He looked... oddly familiar. "These are the Ayuzawas, they just recently moved in." I frowned at the mention of that name 'Ayuzawa. I really dislike that name.' The boy and I made eye contact. After a few seconds his eyes went wide and he quickly looked away. 'Weird.'

Our moms kept conversing while I just stared at the boy wondering if he was okay. He kept fidgeting, nervously glancing at me then back at his mother. 'This kid is weird. Is he okay? Should I ask if he's okay?'

Worried for the kids well being I decide to ask if he was okay. "Are you-" he suddenly grabs my hand and tugs me forward. 'WTF?!?'

"haha it nice to uh meet you my name is Baji Keisuke, your name is Ayuzawa right?." he introduces himself, voice cracking a little and looking really nervous while still dragging me by my hand. "um actually-" he interrupted me again soundsing more frantic and desperate. "WHY DONT WE GO TO MY ROOM, I COULD SHOW YOU MY ROCK COLLECTION." 'okay this kid definitely has issues.'