𝒮𝓌ℯℯ𝓉𝓈(8)

____________________________________𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

I sat on the blanket which covered the grass underneath me. Mom and I thought it was a really nice day outside so we decided to have a picnic. We brought some confectioneries we made last night and some tea sandwiches and (f/f).

I was reading more of that one romance manga I was recommended. I previously went to the library today to check out more. I turned in the rest of the manga I had after Baji snuck back into my room last night, and we binged all the volumes.

Mom was busy reading up on files and filling out paper work on a clipboard. 'She's even working on her day off.' I looked at her, a little sad that she couldn't even get a little break off her work and enjoy herself. I opened the picnic basket taking a look at the contents. The basket was filled with wonderfully decorated pastries. There were also some weirdly shaped and discolored ones. I'm sure we can all guess who made what.

'I guess baking is no different from cooking.' I thought, looking at disappointingly at my attempts. I took one of my deserts out examining it.

I tried making a blue berry cupcake with a cute bear face on top

I tried making a blue berry cupcake with a cute bear face on top. That obviously didn't turn out as planned. I poked at it a few times. 'Now I don't know for sure if this is actually safe to eat.' The treat looked worse than everything I've made combined. 'Kei's also not here to poison test it.'

I sighed, I really don't want to waste any of the food I've made. I placed the 'cupcake' to the side and just sat back looking up at the clouds. The wind felt cool today, it was nice. I felt something light land on my face. 'What the-' I picked it up examining it. It was a leaf.

My eyes drifted away from the leaf in front of me. 'Oh?' I looked at the playground a little amused. "Mom can I pay around a little at the playground?"
She looked up from her paper work. "Just don't go to far okay?" I nodded and got up to her to the park.

"Seishu!" He turned, his face brightening a little.

"Y/N! Hello again!" I looked to see Kokonoi with him and Akane as well. "Hello Akane-san!"
"It's nice to see you again Y/N." She smiled. "Hi again Kokonoi." He just rolled his eyes at me.
"Is he still grumpy about yesterday." I whispered to Seishu. He just shrugged his shoulders.