𝒻𝓁ℴ𝓌ℯ𝓇𝓈(12)

A/N - helllooooo idk like to ask you guys which TR character would you guys liked featured in a special chapter for the 100 votes? It can be anyone!____________________________________

____________________________________

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

It's only now the second time I've visited the orphanage, and Izana still has it out for me. 'I can deal with someone like Kokonoi, but this? This is to much.' I thought as I sat in the pond looking up at Izana. He eyes were wide and he was smiling down at me. Kakucho was nervously standing to the side not knowing what to do.

I stood up and squished the water out of my shirt. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Izana said smiling, tilting his head a little. 'I'm only putting up with you because of my mom, if not for her you'd be six feet under right now!' I thought angrily "that's alright." I said through my teeth.

Throughout the course of the day, he's made it his goal to torment me. Getting a ball kicked to my face, being tripped in the sandbox, and now 'accidentally' pushing me into a pond. And did I tell mom about this. No. I really don't want her to have anything more to worry about. Plus she seemed to want us to get along.

I walked off to find a towel to dry myself off. I was done trying to get along with him for today. After drying off, I went to sit by the grassy areas. I later down looking at the clouds pass by. 'I'm bored, but I definitely don't want to go back to get tormented some more.'

I closed my eyes resting a bit. I felt a shadow over my eyes and I opened them to see Kakucho. He sat beside me silently with his knees to his chest. "I'm sorry for not stopping Izana." He had his head down. I patted his head "it's alright, his actions don't bother me (much)."

He lifts his head up, his face showing a sadden expression. I brought to of my hands up and pitched each side of his cheek pulling in them. "Quit frowning and smile!" I let of his cheeks which were now red. He rubs his cheek and smiles a bit. "Well, should you get back to your 'King' before he gets angry." I said emphasizing the word king with air quotes.

He shakes his head, "it's okay, Shinichiro came to take him out." He explained. "So the menace is finally gone, huh." Kakucho nervously laughs at that. I looked around and saw some many flowers growing around the grass. An idea came into mind, "Kakucho, do you know how to make a flower crown?" He shakes his head.

"Then I'll show you!" I got up and gathered as many flowers as I could and returned back to kakucho. I sat by him and laid the pile of flowers on the grass. I got some flowers and started twisting them together. He followed my actions. I finished mine and set it upon my head. Kakucho was struggling a little but eventually finished.

He showed his flowering crown looking proud. I grabbed it and set it on his head. "Isn't it pretty." I said, while pointing to my flower crown.

We both continued making other things, like flower bracelets. We heard a motorcycle and both turned to see Izana and Shinichiro. Shinichiro drove off and Izana returned to the orphanage frowning. 'I thought he'd be happy after hanging with Shinichiro, did something happen?' When Izana saw Kakucho and Me, he frowned even more.