ℬℴℴ𝓀𝓈(7)

____________________________________𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

I was busy tucking in some folded clothes into my drawer till I heard a tapping on my window. I looked back ignored it, continuing to store my clothes. The tapping continued which started to irritate me. I got up and went to the window. Once opening it some books where thrown into my room which startled me.

A pair of hands latched onto the window sill and the person pulled themselves up to reveal who they were.

"Keisuke??!?" He stumbles a little bit and I quickly pull him forward, which causes him to land on top of me. I pushed him off and got up to look down at him who was still on the floor. "Couldn't you have come through the door, you know. LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

"My Mom grounded me so this was the only choice!" He defended himself. "She still allows me to go to the dojo though, since she already paid." He gets up and walks to the books holding them up. I noticed them to be manga books which were translated in English.

"I need you to help me with this." He said with a determined book. "What do you mean?"

He scratches the back of his head look away embarrassed. "I got these mangas in English thinking it would help me improve, but I've just been flipping through the pages looking at the images for the past hour." He looks back at me. "And I don't wanna just throw them away since Shinichiro payed for them when we went to the mall."

I sighed, walking up to him and take a hold of the manga. I walked to my bed, sat down, and patted to my side. Baji takes a seat by me and we begin reading.

We finished reading the two volumes, well I finished reading the two volumes to him, he brought which made Baji disappointed. "Did it really have to end at the good part with a cliffhanger!!" He looks at the clock near my night stand. "It's almost time for me to go to the dojo, I should get going." We both got up and headed to my window.

I handed him his manga and he threw them down into his bedroom window. He starts to make his way down but then he suddenly slips.

"KEISUKE!" I ran to my window worried for him. He perked his head up smiling mischievously. "Did I scare ya?" A tic mark appeared on my forehead and I smacked him. "YOU IDIOT."

He laughs at my anger. "I'll see you later Y/N!" He jumps into his bedroom and I close my window while grumbling. "Idiot, he could of seriously gotten hurt."

I thought back to the manga he brought. 'I'm kind of interested to see what happens next. I could ask mom to take me to the library to look for the next volume since she's off today.'

I walk out to ask her, but she was currently on the phone. "Of course. I can probably be free around Sunday of next week. We can meet up then. I'll see to you soon Akihiro." She smiled as the call ended. 'Akihiro? Where have I heard that name before.' I shrugged it off.