𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁(3)

____________________________________𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (ℬ𝒶𝒿𝒾)'I hate this, I can't do it anymore

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (ℬ𝒶𝒿𝒾)
'I hate this, I can't do it anymore.' I look down down at the math problems feeling defeated. 'To the person who invented math, I promise to one day set your car on fire.' The bell rings signaling the start of recess and I exhaled in relief.

"Hey Baji! Let's head out and play some soccer, I still need a rematch after the last time!" I looked over at the boy. "Like hell you'll ever beat me." I said grinning.
____________________________________

I was at the front of the school along with some other kids. "Over here! Pass the ball over here!" One kid shouted to another. However as they tried to pass the ball, I intercepted . 'Too easy.' I thought. Multiple boys blocked me ahead, forcing me to kick the ball to the goal behind them. I reeled my leg back, kicking as hard as I could causing it to fly pass them.

It headed towards the goal, but then suddenly curved. 'Crap!' It hit the back of a girls head making her stumble forward and fall hard. I cringed at the impact. She looked, bloody nose visable, back glaring at us the other boys laughing. I was about to go up to her to make sure she was okay, but an older woman beat me to it.

"Y/N!"

The woman, which I presumed was her mother, approached her making sure she was okay. She looked over her shoulder staring at us. I froze. 'is she going to tell.' I couldn't hear their conversation. 'I can't get in trouble with my mom, she's already mad enough that I failed my last test!.' The girl and her mother got up and left.
____________________________________

"HAHAHAHA!" Manjiro was floor laughing, holding onto his side with tears at the corners of his eyes. "SHUT UP." I glared at him as he wiped away a tear. I was visiting Manjiro today for our daily spar. "I can't believe you kicked a ball at the back of some girl's head!" I looked away arms crossed. "I told you, it was an accident!" He went back to laughing "I'm definitely telling Shinichiro-nii about this."

'Hmph, it doesn't matter, not like we'll be meeting each other again anytime soon.' Is what I thought to myself. But I guess the universe had other plans as I stood in front two people which my mom introduced as the Ayuzawas. I made eye contact with the frowning girl by the older woman and my eyes widen in recognition. I quickly look away.
'That's the girl I kicked the ball at! She looked mad, is it because she recognized who I was?!' I started to Panic.

I kept looking at her and back at my mom. 'If she tells my mom, it'll be worse than death itself!' "Are you-" 'is she about to ask if I was the one to kick that soccer ball at her? She can't! Not in front of my mom!' I grab her hand pulling her forward. "haha it nice to uh meet you my name is Baji Keisuke, your name is Ayuzawa right?." She frowns even more 'CRAP SHE LOOKS EVEN MORE PISSED.' "Um actually-"

"WHY DONT WE GO TO MY ROOM, I COULD SHOW YOU MY ROCK COLLECTION." 'What am I even saying? I don't even have a rock collection!' I quickly dragged her towards my room shutting door and leaning my head against it. After composing myself I got ready to apologize. I turned towards her, bowing. "IM SORRY!"