ℒ𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈(5)

____________________________________𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

I laid on the floor sprawled out like a star just staring at the ceiling. It was the last day of my suspension and probably the slowest day ever. Mom got called in to her work so she'll be out for the rest of the day, and I can't go see Keisuke since he's probably out at the Sano Dojo.

'I could always go out to the park.' I sat up quickly suddenly remembering the torn uniform. 'I could patch up my uniform while I'm at the park, it is really nice out after all.' I looked through my closet and grabbed the uniform was well as mom's sewing kit then headed to the park.

Walking to the park, I spot a picnic table by the side walk under some trees. I set the sewing kit down and started to patch up the skirt first. "ouch!" I pricked my finger on the needles and it started to bleed a bit. 'mom made it look more easier than it is.' "are you okay?"

I looked behind me to see a boy with lavender hair and eyes holding multiple bags of groceries. "I'm okay. I just accidentally poked myself with a needle." the boy looked to see my uniform and bleeding finger. He sets his bags on the table and gestures for my hand. Digging into his pocket, he grabs a bandaid, placing it on my finger.

"my little sister, Luna, would often get scratches when playing around, so I usually have some bandaids on me." he says. "Thank you!" I turned to continue working on my skirt thinking the boy had left. I felt aa shift to my side and turned to see them boy sitting beside me. "I could help you don't mind?"
"you can sew?" I asked a little surprised at the information. He nodded. "I'd sometimes make dolls for my sisters out of old clothes."

I handed him my blazer while I worked on my skirt. We sat there in silence. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, rather the opposite. "and done!" I dangle the skirt in front of me to admire my handy work. Glancing to the side, I see the boy extremely focused on my blazer. I scoot over a little bit to see how he's doing.

"Wow!" he flinched, a little startled by the sudden noise. He was embroidering cute (f/c) flowers on the rips. "I didn't want to leave the stitches visible, so I thought about adding something over it." He adds on a few more stitches before handing it to me. Before he can get up and leave, I grab on some of his bags on the table.

"I'll help you carry these to wherever you're going!"
"You really don't have to-."
"Please, it's thanks for helping patch up my uniform." I get up grabbing my uniform and putting the sewing kit in my pocket. "I'm L/N Y/N by the way" he smiles at me, also getting up.

"Mitsuya Takashi."
____________________________________

We arrived at Mitsuya's house and he opens the door to let us in. "I'm home!" He calls out. Loud thumping sounds approach us and something suddenly jumps towards Mitsuya. "nii-san!" A little girl which I presume is his sister tackles him. An older woman walks out holding a baby, "Welcome Home Takashi.
"Did you bring a friend with you?"