𝒮𝒽ℴ𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃ℊ(6)

____________________________________𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

YAWN*
I was cooking some breakfast for myself in the kitchen. Just a simple sunny side up egg nothing to fancy. I transfer the eggs to a plate and just stared at it sulking a little. 'how is it possible to mess up something so simple?'

 'how is it possible to mess up something so simple?'

The whites of the egg were weird and lumpy. 'I wonder if Keisuke has had breakfast yet. Maybe I could make him try this to make sure it's safe.' unbeknownst to Keisuke, I've given him the position of "poison tester" whenever I cook something.

I went to my room to dress in my uniform. Grabbing my blazer, I smiled at the flowers Mitsuya embroided. Walking back out, I see mom about to take a bite out of the eggs I made. "Wait mom! I don't think you should-." I couldn't finish what I was going to say since she already took a bite out of it.

"This is so good Y/N!" She continues eating more. 'Does she really have that much faith in my cooking??.' "I'm sorry sweetheart, what were you going to say?."
"It's nothing." I laughed it off and went to eat.

While eating my eggs I looked over at mom. 'She looks like she's about to pass out.' "Mom, why don't you stay home today and rest, I can walk myself to school."
"But-" Before she could say anymore, I dragged her room. "you need to rest, you've been working all day yesterday."

"Y/N-."
"You're staying home and resting today!" I wouldn't take no for an answer, realizing that she backed down. "Just don't get into anymore fights okay?" She said looking a little worried. "I won't, "Is also okay if I go visit a friend today?" She nodded. "Just stay safe." I smiled at her and hugged her goodbye.

I opened my apartment the door about to step outside, but found Keisuke in front of the door hand slightly raised like he was about to knock. "Y/N!" He exclaimed grinning.
"Good morning Keisuke." I smiled back at him. "Let's walked to school together!" I nodded at his suggestion, and we both walked towards the school. "Hey Keisuke, after school you usually go to to the Sano dojo right? Take me with you this time." He excitedly nodded.

Upon arriving, many started to stare and whisper while sneaking not so secretive stares at me. "Isn't she the transfer student?" "I heard she got into a fight with an older kid during her first day." "I heard the kid transferred to another school after that." "Supposedly she messed him up so badly he became crippled."