𝒻𝒾𝓇ℯ𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓀𝓈(13)

____________________________________

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

It was Sunday today, and I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep after being paranoid because of that stupid horror manga. I groggily got up from bed and went to wash myself up. 'Maybe I should just sleep in today.' After that I decided to make my bed and clean up my room a bit. 'What was I suppose to do today?'

"Today is Sunday right?" I asked myself. 'Sunday?' "OH MY GOD ITS SUNDAY!" I almost forgot today I'd be meeting my mysterious Penpal. I was rather excited but also nervous because again, what if they're some old creepy dude.

I wonder how they'd look like. Maybe short, or tall. Would they be disappointed if they saw me? Are they a boy, a girl? Many thoughts went through my mind as I tried to figure out what to wear. 'I want to make a good first impression for our first meeting.' I went digging through my closet, but then spot the (f/c) dress Emma gave me when we went shopping.

I picked it out and looked at it. It's the only nice looking thing I owned so I went with it. 'Wearing this might be much, but I want to at least look nice' I got dressed and looked in the mirror analyzing myself while pursing my lips. I squinted. 'I guess this'll do.'

I walked out of my bedroom to see mom who was already in front of my bedroom. She was also dressed up. Her hair was done, she wore a beautiful dress, and had light makeup on. We blinked at each other.

"Are you heading out?/are you going somewhere?" We both said at the same time. Moms face went a little red. "Ah yes, I was about to tell you I'd be heading out for a bit with someone." She said.

I thought back to the call she had last week saying she'd be free on Sunday, which was today. "Uh, huh." I said.

"Are you going somewhere as well Y/N?" She said. "I well- I'm meeting up with a friend. Remember how I'd send mail back and forth with someone often. They live by here." I said.

Moms eyes glistens when she takes a closer look at what I was wearing. "Y/N you look so adorable. You never let me put you in dresses before! I always wanted to dress you up." She said cupping my cheeks.

"I never let you because you'll go all out and spend all your money!" I said puffing my cheeks "it's because you never ask for anything! Isn't it normal for a mother to want to spoiler her daughter?" She said.

"All I want is mom it be happy." I said mumbling. "Aww my sweet daughter!" She said pulling me into a hug. "Mom your killing me!" I said slightly patting her back. She pulls away from me. "Why don't we pretty you up for you to go out." She said smiling

"Is this just an excuse for you to play dress up with me." I said. She looked to the side scratching her cheek with a finger "maybe." I looked at her and sighed. "Okay."

Her eyes glistens and she claps her hands together. She takes me into the bathroom and sits me down in front of the mirror. She starts to style my hair a bit and went to grab her makeup bag. "I think make up is a little to much." I said sweat dropping "why don't we add just a little lip gloss?"