𝒢𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉 (17)

____________________________________                                (𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹  𝒫𝒪𝒱)

                                (𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹  𝒫𝒪𝒱)

"Y/N!"

Y/N didnt bother looking for the voice that called her, she was frozen in her spot staring at the burning building no knowing what to do.

"Y/N!" The voice called to her again, this time the person gently turning her towards them. It was Akane, she had a worried and scared expression on her face. "What happened. Where's Seishu?" Y/N glanced to the side to see Kokonoi who was with Akane. He also had a scared expression.

She looked back to Akane "He... Seishu." Y/N had difficulty getting the words out of her mouth. "He went inside to get his game console, but then their was a huge explosion and... then the house." She couldn't finish her sentence, her voice getting shakier with every word.

Akane looked more horrified than before, now knowing her brother was in the burning house. She went to rush inside, but Kokonoi stopped her. "Akane you can't, you'll also get hurt!"

She turned to Kokonoi with tears in her eyes "Seishu could die!" She cried.

Koko bit his lips, he didn't want to see Akane get hurt, but she was right, Seishu could die.

He shut his eye, worried for his friend's life. He held onto Akane's hand, looking her in the eyes.
"I'll go."

He let go for her hand, and went to run inside, but suddenly stopped when Akane shouted, "wait! Where's Y/N?"

____________________________________

*COUGH *COUGH

Y/N held her sleeve close to her face, trying to keep herself from inhaling the smoke. She squinted her eyes, trying to distinguish her surroundings.

She went towards Seishu's room, seeing him laying in the floor. She rushed towards him kneeling down and shaking him. "Seishu! Wake up!"

She turned him over, her hands covering her mouth at what she saw. His face was terribly burnt. There were blisters and his skin had started to peel off.

She held him up and placed him on her back with his arms over her shoulders, slightly struggling to walk with him.

Her vision started getting blurry, feeling a little faint, after inhaling so much smoke.

The ceiling started crumbling and Y/N stumbled forward trying to quickly get out of the house.

Y/N's slowly started to shut, and she fell forward. Hoe Ed someone caught her before she could hit the floor.
____________________________________
                         (𝒦ℴ𝓀ℴ𝓃ℴ𝒾'𝓈  𝒫𝒪𝒱)

"Where's Y/N?" Akane questioned

We both look towards the house, to see the door had been open. I clenched my teeth and rushed in after telling Akane to stay outside.