Chapter three- Mariano's Cafe

The party is Friday

The party is Friday. It's Wednesday. I get up from my desk and put my suit jacket back on. I walk from my office out of my home.

I walked to one of my cars, today I chose the Audi R8, and get in. I drive to my new favorite cafe, Marino's Cafe. I recently started going there a week ago.

There is a girl that works there Weylin and Nova Marino's daughter. Her name is Amara Marino. She hasn't even noticed me yet.

She has the same name as Zuko's girlfriend, I really hope that she is not his. Zuko is my best friend and he talks about Amara all the time. He has never told me her last name though.

I get to the Cafe and walk in, I see her. She is as beautiful as always. I get in line and wait. Thankfully I get up there fast, I am the first person she takes as a customer, perfect.

She stares at me up and down beautifully. She smiles and starts talking, "How can I help you today?" I look up at the menu and decide on a "Black coffee to go," I then get out my wallet and take out my card.

"Okay, and what's the name for the order, sir?" Shit, her smile is amazing. I could get lost in her green eyes. "Liam," I say as I'm swiping my card. "Okay it'll be right out," She smiles again, Damnit.

"Liam," she calls my name, I want to hear it again but instead she is in my bed. Or better yet fuck her right on that counter. I walk up to her and grab the coffee.

As I walk out I feel my pants tighten. I look down and see the bulge forming in my dress pants. Fuck.

I want her and not just to fuck her, I want to spoil her, to do anything she wants. I will have her. No matter how long it takes.
...............

For the rest of the day, I couldn't get her off my mind. Even when I was talking to my mom about the party. She's poison I know it.

I get back into my office and start signing papers. I hear the door open and look up to see who it was. Zuko. My best friend.

He walks up to my desk and sits on one of the black chairs in front of it. "You bringing a girl to the party or are you going to be going alone like always," He questions me. I glare at him and he just smirks.

"I don't like taking anyone you know this," He rolls his eyes, "Well I'm taking my girlfriend so you can finally meet her," I nod, getting back to my work.

Zuk has talked about his girlfriend many times. He says how she's drop-dead gorgeous, he spoils her, she's the best to him he's good to her. Also, he only says her first name, Amara. I hope it's not the owner's daughter from Marino's Cafe.

"Love to stay and talk but I need to get to Amara. She is expecting me," He smiles as he gets up and we say our goodbyes. Zuko walks out the door and I go to my room to get ready for bed. I am exhausted from work.

.........
I got up the next day thinking of her. I get into the shower and get ready for the day putting on my usual suit. I walk downstairs and see my mom. "Liam I need you to pick up some shoes for me," She pleads to me "Of course ma, anything else you need," I ask as I grab my keys about to leave.

She shakes her head no and I nod saying goodbye. I get into my car and leave to get my mother's shoes.

I got to the place she told me to go and find a parking spot. I park my car as well as lock it and make my way toward the building.

I look up at the building not paying attention to what's in front of me. Someone bumps into me. I look down to see Amara Marino, "Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I wasn't looking," she looks up at me.

"It's ok I wasn't either," I assured her as I let out a chuckle. Before she could say anything else I ask her, "You work at Marino's Cafe right?"

She nods, "Yeah I do. You're Liam right?" She asks me. Hm, she remembers me. I give her a smile and nod.

"Liam Gonzalez, I never got your name," I reach out my hand to her. "Amara Marino, I'm guessing you work at Gonzalez inc," she asks me as I nod "I do yes," after a few seconds I remember why I came here.

"Ok I gotta go well anyway I hope to see you around, Amara," I walk into the store without looking back.

I grab the shoes and get out of there. I get in my car and drive home, when I get home I give my mom her shoes and go back to my office.

..........

Last night I couldn't stop thinking that it was Amara that Zuko was bringing. If she is then I hope Zuko isn't being an asshole to her, I'll kick his ass.

Tomorrow is the party and I have to get ready. My first thing to do is get my hair trimmed. It's getting kinda long. I get dressed in a plain white t-shirt and some grey sweatpants.

I walk downstairs into one of the lounge rooms where my father's best friend also my uncle Francesco Salvatore, my father's right-hand man.

I walk up to him as he greets me with a hug "è bello vederti zio Francesco," I say as we break the hug. " Mei sei mancato ragazzo mio"

(Translation: è bello vederti zio Francesco~ it's good to see you uncle Francesco
"Mei sei mancato ragazzo mio~ I've missed you my boy)

"Ok sit down let's fix this mop you have on your damn head," he says as I sit down in a chair. I have known him all my life and he has always been there for me when my father was busy.

When I was little I couldn't say his full name so I just called him Uncle Fran and it kinda stuck sometimes I call him that.

After he fixes my hair he hands me a mirror and I look at the job he has done.

"You always do amazing, zio," I smile at his work. I get up and out of the room. I go upstairs and get into my workout shorts and some tennis shoes and go into the house gym. I get inside the gym and start my workout.

Last month when my father had told me I would be taking over the business soon, he and my mother moved into my house for a little. But after the party, they'll leave shortly after. They live about 45 minutes away from here and instead of going back and forth they just decided to stay.

After I'm done with my workout I head to my room and shower. I get into one of my suits and head to my office.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

A/n
I'm trying to make the chapters longer so hope they get better as the story goes on.
How do you like the book so far?