Chapter Eleven- Boat

Amara and I just got on the boat after getting everything ready

Amara and I just got on the boat after getting everything ready. I have black swim shorts on and Amara has on a small purple bathing suit and the bottoms have some gold jewelry stuff.

She is fucking hot in that, if I wasn't driving right now I would have taken her right here. After I drive us to a good spot I grab Amara and kiss her. I have always liked Amara since the day we met.

Everything about her is amazing. I pull away from the kiss and grab her hand. Dragging Amara carefully to the end of the boat I pick her up bridal style and jump in. She grips onto me and screams as I jump in.

I let her go laughing, she playfully smacks my arm. She swims back to the boat and lays down on a towel. I get up by her and lay by her.

After a few minutes, I look over her and caress her face. She looks at me and smiles. "I'm sorry for that, baby," I kiss her cheek, "I can never stay mad at you, cucciolo," she kisses my lips forgiving me.

[Cussiolo- puppy]

I look at her confused, "why puppy," She smiles big and laughs. Her laugh is addicting. She's so adorable. "It's just what I want to call you," she kisses me, "Cucciolo," I shake my head and laugh.

I roam my hands down her body, earning a moan from her pretty mouth. I push her bottoms to the side and slide my finger up and down her slit. "Soaked already," she moans pulling her lips on mine.

I rub her clit as she moans in my mouth. I pull her bottoms off and take off my shorts. I push my cock into her dripping pussy. Groaning at how tight she is.

I start thrusting in and out listening to her beautiful moans. I pull her legs over my shoulders and fuck her harder.

"Fuck daddy faster," I groan at the name she calls me. As I start going faster she screams in pleasure. She lets out a loud moan and cums all over my cock.

My thrusts get sloppy and pull out to cum all over her stomach. "We should go soon to get back to the house," I kiss her while cleaning her up. "I don't want this to end though," She pouts.

"My parents went to a different safe house and we have the house for us. And especially after I get home from work," she nods and kisses me sitting down on a chair.

...

A while later we are now heading back to the house. "I have a surprise for you at the house," I place my hand on her thigh rubbing it. I had called my cousin Dante to get Amara's best friend to come to the house.

"What is it," I roll my eyes not letting her know what it is. When we reach the house me and Amara's hand inside her hand in mine. They fit like two perfect puzzle pieces.

When we walk in I see Dante. "Well hello," He smiles "Baby you should go get something to eat or something you haven't eaten in a while," She nods before kissing me and walking to the kitchen.

"Is she here," He smiles and nods. "She's in the kitchen," Well it's a good thing she's in there.

Amara pov

I walk into the kitchen texting my mom and asking how she is and how everything is going. I start to go to the fridge but see someone sitting at the counter.

I look over and see my best friend, Astrid De'Bardi.

She stands up and we run to each other. We hug and fall to the ground laughing. "I missed you, Mara," She squeezes me. "I missed you too," Astrid has been my best friend since we were eight.

She had dirty blonde hair and beautiful hazel eyes. I hear something behind me and turn around to look. I see Liam and Dante. "Are you guys ok," Liam looks concerned.

We stand up and say yes. "Bellissima is it alright if Zuko comes here to do some work if you're not ok with it we will go somewhere else," I walk up to him and kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck.

He puts his hands on my waist and holds me. "It's ok I don't mind plus I'll be hanging out with Astrid," he nods kissing me again roaming his hands down more to my ass and squeezing it.

I gasp at his action. "Have fun baby," He walks off to his office with Dante. I turn around to Astrid to see her jaw on the floor.

"Last time I saw you, you were still with that cheating piece of shit," She walks over to the cabinet and grabs two wine glasses. "Now you with that guy," She says filling the glasses with wine.

"Tell. Me. Everything, babes," I laugh and sit at the counter and tell her everything but the mafia part. "How long have you been here, and how," She sighs filling up her glass for the fourth time.

"Well that gut with your hot boyfriend, Dante, he broke into my apartment and told me who he was and how he knew you," She finishes her glass and I take it and the bottle away.

"Fucker," I laugh at her. "Anyway I told him to take me to you and he did," I nod washing the two glasses. "Wow, I didn't even know you were coming I was on a weekend trip with Liam," She rolls her eyes.

"You haven't been at work or at your apartment for like two months I had to," I hug her and hear someone walking into the kitchen where we were. We look over and see Zuko.

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮