Chapter Four- Party

I feel kisses all over my face

I feel kisses all over my face. I groan and start to open my eyes. I see Zuko spreading kisses all over me.

He looks up at me, "Good morning," he smiles. I smile back and mumble a "good morning" he gets back up beside me and looks at me and I turn to look at him.

"After lunch, you need to get ready" then I remembered why I would need to get ready, the party. I nod my head at what he said and get up.

I look at my phone and see it's already 11:30. It's barely morning. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower while undressing. After I rid of my clothes from my body I get into the hot shower.
I wash my hair, shave, wash my body and get out. I wrap a towel around my body and go into the room not seeing Zuko. He must be doing something.

I grab a shirt without bothering to put on a bra yet. Also grabbed lacy blue underwear to match my dress and also some plain grey shorts.

I walk downstairs and couldn't help but think of Liam the person Zuko was talking about. It's been in my head since yesterday. I go into the kitchen and see Zuko setting pizza on two plates.

He was wearing just black sweatpants with a white tank top. Zuko sets the plates on the kitchen island and pulls my chair out for me as I sat down and thanked him. He sits down himself and we eat.

After lunch, I go upstairs to see makeup and hair people for me. Some lady tells me to sit in a chair as they do my makeup and my hair.

I have light makeup with cute natural-looking curls. I finally put on my dress and heels and look in the body mirror. Wow. I look amazing.

I walk downstairs to see Zuko waiting for me. He is wearing a black suit with a baby blue button-up shirt and tie.

"You look beautiful," he says admiring me. I smile at him "You look really handsome," I say kissing him.

He holds out his arm for me to take and I do. We walk to the car and drive to the place. I take his arm again as we walk inside. "Don't be nervous about anything I'm going to introduce you to some people ok," he whispers in my ear. I just nod.

The house is a huge white beautiful home. On the inside, the floors were black and gold marble the walls plain.

Zuko takes me in more and we walk up to a group of men. I see Liam in the crowd, "About damn time you got here," Liam smiles at Zuko.

"I'm always here but here is my girlfriend I'm always talking about, Amara Marino," he says gripping my waist. Liam Looks at me "You look beyond beautiful tonight Ms.Marino," he says and he kisses the back of my hand.

"We met at the Cafe getting my coffee didn't we Amara," he questions. I smile "Yes we did," Zuko looks at me while nodding.

"So you two have already met and didn't tell me," he asks confused, "Well you never showed me what she looked like or anything you just told me her first name," Liam states to his best friend.

Someone walks by with a tray full of champagne and Liam grabs three and hands one to Zuko and one to me. They chat a little, then Zuko introduces me to some other people. We walk up to another person hoping it's the last. He is a tall man with dirty blonde hair and kinda looks like Liam in a way. "Dante, this is my girlfriend Amara Marino," He introduces me.

"Dante Gonzalez, Liam's cousin," He holds out his hand and I shake it, "Lovely to meet you," I smile at him. "Are you enjoying the party, Amara," Dante questions? I nod at him about to say yes but I heard someone talking on a microphone. I look up to see what was going on and see an older version of Liam, he has all gray hair and a thick gray beard.

"Excuse me, everyone, for those who don't know who I am, my name is Merikh Gonzalez. The CEO of Gonzalez inc." He states looking around at everyone. "Today is the day that my one and only son Liam Gonzalez takes over the company," he says as Liam walks up beside him. "I am extremely," Liam starts but then gunshots everywhere interrupt him.

Zuko grabs my arm and grabs his gun out of his waistband and starts running me out of the building. He starts shooting people that are attacking. I look around and see a lot more people shooting. We get to the door and walk up to an older woman looking worried. "Esmeray, take her with you we will be right behind you," Zuko says to the woman letting me go.

"I'm not leaving you," I grab him not wanting to let go. "I'll be fine and I will see you soon I promise," he kisses my forehead and runs back inside tears rolling down my face. Esmeray takes my hand and quickly walks to a black car. We get in and the driver drives off.

"Everything will be okay, love doesn't worry," she smiles at me. "Thank you," I smile as she hugs me. She lets go of me and asks, "What's your name sweetheart, I know you are Zuko's girlfriend. He talks about you all the time," she smiles. "Amara Marino and I didn't know he talked about me," I smile back at her.

"Well I am Esmeray Gonzalez, I am Liam's mother," So that's why they look more alike than he does his father. We talk more until the car finally stops. The driver gets out of the car and opens the door. We get out and walk up to a house with the driver in front of us.

It's a big black house with a big double door. As we walk inside Esmeray finally talks, "Are you hungry," she asks and I just shake my head no. She nods her head and walks me upstairs. She walks me to a room, "You can stay in here this is Zuko's room his clothes are in the closet, and shampoo and all that is in the bathroom. Do you need anything else, Amara," She questions kindly.

"No thank you," I smile at her and she nods as she closes the door and walks away.

A/n
How are you liking the book so far? I'm trying to make the chapters longer so that maybe they can be better.

A/nHow are you liking the book so far? I'm trying to make the chapters longer so that maybe they can be better