Chapter ninteen- River Liam Gonzalez

For the past two nights Astrid has been sleeping in my bed with me

For the past two nights Astrid has been sleeping in my bed with me. I still can't believe he just did that.

I don't know if I can do this without him. I know I have Esmeray, Dante, and Astrid but it still hurts. Zuko left with him and only called once just to see if I was okay.

I obviously said no. I can't wait till the baby is here tho. I'm going to figure something out tho.

I don't want to stay here in this house.

I finally got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I also threw up while I was in there. I take off my clothes and turned on the shower.

I wash my hair and body with Liam's stuff. It makes me comfortable.

I get out of the shower when I'm done and get dressed in some sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

I look over to the bed and see Astrid sprawled all over the bed.

I laugh a little and walk out into the kitchen. Dante was in there making eggs and bacon.

"Smells good," he smiles at me, "how you doing," I shrug, "I got up so I'm fine," he hands me a plate and water.

I start to eat my food and think about my parents. I decided to not have a funeral for them so I wouldn't be under more stress.

So they are getting cremated and going to be on a shelf.

My father worked his ass off to get me everything. I could have never asked for a better father.

My mother was always there for me.

Now she can't meet her grandchild. They both won't. I shake the thoughts out so I don't cry more and finish my food.

Dante sits next to me and eats his food too. "So what are you going to do when the baby is her," I just srug, "I'll figure out something,"

Dante puts his hand on my back and rubs it. "Well I'm here for anything you need and I mean it," he smiles at me and I smile back giving him a hug.

"Thank you Dante, I appreciate it," "anytime," Dante is the best. No matter what he has been here for me.

He's my other best friend.

Weeks later we all are having a movie night. We decided to watch avatar with a bunch of snacks and stuff.

We are an hour in and I'm already about to piss myself. This baby is going to be the death of me.

"Pause it." I stand up and try to rush to the bathroom. As soon as I step out of the living room, I feel stuff come down my legs like I pissed my pants.

"Guys I can't move." I hear them running and Dante gets me helping me sit down on the couch. Astrid runs upstairs I'm guessing to get the hospital bag.

Esmeray goes and gets the car keys and comes back to me holding me while Dante gets the car.

Astrid runs to put the bag in the car and Dante picks me up bridal style. He carries me to the car and sets me in the back so Esmeray and Astrid can watch me.

We get to the hospital and Astrid runs in and gets someone to bring out a wheelchair. I get in it and they take me to a room.

Everyone gets in there with me and I get hooked to all the things. After getting me all settled and stuff the nurse tells me I'm five centimeters dilated.

"Do you want an epidural," I nod my head yes. They sit me up hunched over holding a pillow and I feel a sharp pain in my back.

Fuck this hurts. I lay back down and Astrid stays by my side.

Finally it's the time to push. I've never been more scared in my life. "Push," the nurse tells me and I push hard squeezing Astrids hand.

After a couple pushes I get really tired. "Almost there one more big big push," I take a big breathe and push with everything in me.

I lay my head back and hear the cries of my baby. I start crying as they hand me him. "Congratulations, it's a boy." I smiled and cried so happy he's here.

They take him to see if he's okay and I look up at Astrid with a huge smile. "You did it," I lay back thinking.

I actually delivered my baby. I look up and see him. The doctor handed me him and asked me, "do you know his name," I nod my head yes.

"River Liam Gonzalez," she smiles.

......

A/n
Sorry it's not that good I tried my best.

A/n Sorry it's not that good I tried my best