Chapter sixteen- Good Girl

I get on my knees seeing his long erected dick I grip his cock stroking it

I get on my knees seeing his long erected dick I grip his cock stroking it. He throws his head back groaning. I lick his tip slowly sucking the tip.

I start to suck the rest of his dick and pumping the rest i couldnt get in my mouth.

"Fuck," Liam grips my hair pushing my further. I start gagging and play with my breasts while sucking his cock. I feel his warm seed shoot in my mouth, he pulls out my mouth and hand out my hair.

I swallow it all and Liam pulls me up kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me up my back on wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and he slides inside my pussy.

I gasp feeling him. "Fuck your so tight," He moves slowly starts pumping in and out. He picks up his speed gripping my ass.

He kisses my neck and slams into me making me scream. He goes way faster than before and harder. I'm a moaning mess at this point.

He slides one of his hands from my ass to my hair pulling it back. Liam starts sucking on my left nipple and keeps hitting my spot.

"I'm so close L-Liam," He lets go of my hair and gets my breast out of his mouth. He stands straight and puts his hand over my leg and starts rubbing my clit.

"Cùm with my baby," I grip his shoulders finally hitting my high and him hitting his. We were a panting mess.

He sets me down slowly and get some shampoo to wash my hair. He does the same with conditioner and washes my body but carful with my pussy.

I wash him as well and "accidentally" brush my ass against his dick so he's hard again. We get out and dry off but before I could walk to the closet he pulls my towel off and throws me over his shoulder.

I start to punch his back to put me down but he laughs. He throws me on the bed and climbs ontop of me.

"What was that for," he smiles, "this," he goes down and immediately licks my pussy from the bottom to the top. Ugh this man is going to kill me. He sucks my clit hard and I arch my back trying to squeeze my thighs but he pushes them open and holds them down.

He comes up to me and kisses my hard. I moan in his mouth as we start making out. He pulls one of my legs on his shoulder and rubs his tip on my clit.

I moan more in his mouth trying to get him to fuck me. He then teases my hole and barley puts the tip in. We pull away and he keeps teasing.

"Please fuck me Cucciolo," he chucked darkly. "Beg me Amore Mio," "Fuck me please daddy I beg you," "good girl," he slams into my making me scream again.

He pumps in and out at a fast pace with my leg still over his shoulder. He pulls out and flips me over my ass in the air. Shoving his cock inside me, making me moan more.

He goes faster smacking my ass hard. I arch my back and he slams harder. He smacks my ass then slams into me.

Smack, Slam

Smack, Slam

I feel the feeling In my stomach again and cúm fast. "Fuck your such a good girl for me Amore." He slaps my ass.

He releases inside me and we both fall on the bed out of breath. Liam gets up and goes to the and I just lay on my back thinking how good I feel.

I suddenly feel a warm rag on my pussy making me jump, "calm down baby just cleaning up." I lay back letting him do his work. We both lay on the bed in each others arms.

"I can't wait till the baby is here." He kisses my head and rubs my stomach, "me too baby, me too."

....