Chapter Thirteen- Pregnant

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and tried to wake up

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and tried to wake up. I get up and realize Astrid wasn't there anymore. There is no telling where that girl ran off to, I thought to myself.

For the past week no Liam, but Amara has been sleeping in the bed with me to keep me comfortable.

I walk to the kitchen and see Zuko getting food ready. "Good morning, I was just about to see if you wanted to come down and eat." He places the plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thank you for breakfast but you haven't seen Astrid has you?" He just shakes his head no. I nod and sit down with a glass of water.

He sits across from me and we eat. I moan at the taste of the food, I love his pancakes. I look at him and he laughs and I just glare at him.

Zuko's family has their own recipe for pancakes and they are the best thing. After one pancake I start to feel nauseous.

I get up and run to the trash can. I feel someone behind me holding up my hair. "Are you ok Amara," he asks concerned.

"I think so," he nods, handing me a glass of water and a napkin to wipe my mouth. Fuck, I am not feeling good. "I'm going to go lay down," he nods, "let me know if you need anything," I smile at him walking to my room.

After laying down for a while I get up feeling better. I walk downstairs to Zuko sitting on the couch watching tv. I sit next to him and he looks at me, "how are you feeling," "better than earlier," he nods and looks back at the tv.

"Is it your period that made you sick? I remember you always got sick on your period," he remembered wow. He looks back at me and I shake my head no.

"I haven't started yet, it's not even time," he sighs and shows me the date on his phone. I'm a day late.

"It's just a day, maybe it will come soon," I shrug and he looks at my stomach and back at my face then back to the tv. It's just a day, I thought.

He thinks I'm pregnant, no I can't be. Then it hit me. Liam and I barely used a condom. Oh fuck.

I shoot up from my seat and Zuko looks at me like I'm crazy. "I need you to take me to the store," he gets up, "ok come on,"

He grabs his keys and we walk out to a black Audi r8. We get in and he starts the car and drives off.

"Did he use a condom while fucking you, Amara," I look at him shocked. "Not really," I look at my hands and fidget with them.

We get to the store and Zuko stays walking behind me. I grab two of each test and go check out. Zuko pays and we walk out.

For the past week we have been hanging out and I think Amara and Dante have been sleeping together. Which wouldn't surprise me.

After we got home I went upstairs and went into the bathroom. I take one of the tests and set it on the counter. I drink more water so I can take more tests just in case.

I look at the test and see one line and look closer at it to make sure there isn't another one. This one is negative, I sigh in relief.

After taking them all I sit on the bed with all of them in front of me. Most of them had a faint line. Only two were negative.

I think I'm pregnant. What is Liam going to think. It's way to early for this to happen I don't know what to do.

All these thoughts make me burst into tears. I hear a knock and Zuko walks in sitting beside me. "Amara are you ok," I just shake my head and he pulls me into him hugging me.

"I don't know what to do, what if Liam hates me," he pulls my head up to look at him. "He won't hate you, he will love and take care of you and the baby." I know he's upset because I'm carrying his best friend's child but he ruined us.

He's right Liam will take care of me and the baby. Eventually I end up calming down and grabbing all the tests putting them in a bag shoving them in the closet.

It's now dinner and we are all sitting at the table. "I need to tell you guys something," Dante and Amara look at me, Amara looks nervous.

"I took some tests today and most of them said I'm pregnant," Amara immediately hugs me "I'm so happy for you," "I'm happy for you too," Dante says hugging me,"

I love these guys. Dante is like the bestest friend ever besides Astrid. They both sit down.

"I'm going to be a dad," a deep voice from behind me says. I look behind me and see Liam and run up to him. I just in his arms and he hugs me tight but not really tight.

He kisses me and tears start coming down my cheeks. "So you're pregnant," he sets me down, wiping my tears. "Most of the tests were positive, only two were negative." He smiles and smashes his lips on mine.

"Get a room and fuck already," Astrid throws bread at us and we laugh. "We are going to bed goodnight," Liam picks me up bridal style making me yelp. He walks us to the room and sets me down. "I cant believe how soon this is," I shake my head sitting on the bed.

"It might be soon but we can do it, we have known each other for a while and I wish you were mine sooner." he sits beside me setting his hand on my thigh. "Come on lets get ready for bed, and we can watch something if you'd like." I smile jumping up and going to the bathroom.

After we got done with our routines in the bathroom we went to lie down. I and just in one of Liam's buttons ups and he is just in boxers. "I want to watch The Vampire Diaries," I smile at him and he narrows his eyes.

"Is that the one show you and my mom were watching," I nod my head, " Wait have you not seen it," he shakes his head no. My jaw drops so far that I think it broke.

Liam sets the remote on the nightstand and climbs on top of me. "We can watch that later," He slides his hands down my back to my ass and grips it, "I would rather watch me fuck you," He whispers in my ear making me shiver and my breath quickens.

"It would be good for when you miss me wouldn't it," I smile. "You really want to tape us having sex," he questions and I nod.

"If your up for it," he kisses me before standing up.