Chapter five- Again

It's almost been a full 24 hours since I heard or saw anyone

It's almost been a full 24 hours since I heard or saw anyone. I couldn't stop thinking, what if he was dead or someone took him?

As I sit there on the couch in the living room watching some movie Esmeray put on I hear the front door open. I immediately shot up from the couch and went to the door. A smile runs onto my face when I see Zuko.

He smiles at me and I run up to him and hug him tight. He hugs me back and lifts my chin up with his forefinger, "I'm so glad your safe Bambina," he kisses me hard and tears sting my eyes.

"I thought you were gone," he holds me as I cry telling me everything's okay. I get off of his chest and look up to see Liam, Dante, and Merikh. They're all safe.

I smile at them and Liam keeps his eyes on me and smiles back. We stare at each other for a little bit but I look away from him.

Esmeray runs to hug her husband than her son and Dante and Zuko last. "You got her just in time, dinner just got done," she smiles brightly. We all go to the dining table. I sit beside Zuko, Dante on the other side of me, Liam right in front of me, and his parents on both sides of him.

The food came out to the table and, man, it was amazing. The best Spaghetti I have ever had. When we all had finished dinner, the maids came and took our plates, and left.

I thank them for dinner and that I'm going to bed and I say good night as does Zuko. we go upstairs and get changed and cuddle while going to sleep.

I missed him so much

..........

The next day I woke up to an empty bed and go to take a shower. I change into some Nike sweats. I roam the house a little bit and stop when I hear something coming from a room.

I slowly open the door and see Liam work out. Damn is so hot. Also, they have a gym in this place. As I watch him work out I am surprised by my own voice. "A personal home gym, what other stuff do you have," Liam looks at me.

"Well good morning Amara, and there are a lot of other rooms," he walks toward me. I nod at what he said, "Have you seen Zuko," I ask another question.

He shakes his head, "No I haven't but he sent me a text saying he went out to do something." I look at the ground, probably another girl, I think to myself.

"What do you mean another girl," Liam folded his arms over his chest flexing his muscles. Shit, I said that too loud. "Nothing," I think of something else to say.

I look in Liam's eyes and see he's in deep thought, "Are you okay," he snaps out of his trance.

"Let me go shower and we can go look for him together if you'd like," he doesn't know about Zuko cheating. What kind of best friend is that "Yeah that sounds great, we exchange smiles.

After a little bit, Liam comes downstairs in a plain black t-shirt and grey sweats. He grabs his keys and wallet and walks up to me, "Ready," I nod.

We walk outside and I follow him to his car. He walks up to a black Audi R8 and I stand there shocked. He opens the passenger door open for me and I get in. He gets into the driver's seat and starts the car.

We both buckle and I prepare myself for what I'm going to see, "This is a beautiful car, Liam," he smiles before driving off. "Thank you it's one of my 4 cars,"  my jaw basically drops to the floor.

"What other cars do you have," he chuckles, "This Audi R8, a black Lamborghini, a blue Ferrari Enzo, and a white BMW," he names them off. Damn.

He pulls up GPS on his phone of where Zuko is and he goes there. Finally, we got to a Hotel. "Do you want me to go in with you" he worries, "No I'll be in and out," I get out of the car.

I walk inside and go up to the receptionist and ask about Zuko and she hands me a key when I tell her who I am. I walk to the elevator and go up to the 6th floor, the very top.

I get up to the floor and walk to the room the woman told me. I do the keycard and walk in, as soon as I walk in I see Zuko fucking a girl on the tv stand kissing the shit out of her face.

I dropped the card and ran out. Zuko saw me but I ran away too fast to see him. I hurry onto the elevator and click the lobby.

I get to the lobby and now I'm crying my eyes out. I walk out of the car and get in. Liam sees me upset and turns to me. "Hey what happened in there are you okay is he okay," he looks at me worriedly.

"H-he's okay j-j-just fucking a-a girl. Please take me away from here," I cry and I look up to see Zuko walking towards the car. Liam angrily tightens his fists around the steering wheel before driving off.

We get to the house and I get out of the car quickly. So does Liam, he catches up to me and we walk inside. Liam guides me to his room and sets me on his bed.

"Hey look at me, how long has this been going on?" He cups my face with his hands. I hug him tight and tell him everything.

"A year after we started dating. This is the first time I actually saw it for myself. Someone sent me pictures and videos of the other times. I always forgave him but I'm tired of it." I cry in his arms and he holds me, "I've tried breaking up with him but he won't let me go, and we fight quite a bit," I finish telling him everything.

We hear a knock at the door and Liam gets up to get it. "Where is she?" I hear Zuko on the other side. He's pissed. "Go to my office and we'll talk there I'll be right out," Liam says in a cold tone.

He shuts the door and walks over to me. He squats in front of me and holds my hands, "You can stay in here for a while if you want to. You can wear some of my clothes and take a shower here if you'd like. I'll bring your stuff in here tomorrow to get some rest," I thank him and he leaves the room.

 I'll bring your stuff in here tomorrow to get some rest," I thank him and he leaves the room