Chapter Seventeen- I love you

Amara is six weeks now and we get to see the little baby today

Amara is six weeks now and we get to see the little baby today. I'm so excited. Since we met I knew she would be mine. So I guess this is how I got her to be mine for good.

I am fully ready just waiting on Amara to get dressed. She finally walks out in a crop top and some jeans. She comes to me hugging me around my waist and I hug her back.

"I'm ready now my love," I smile and kiss her head.

"Ok come one Amore Mio," We hold hands and walk out of the room and down the steps. I grab my keys and and walk out with her.

I open the door for her and get in on the other side. I start the car and drove off to the doctors. We get to the doctor and get into the room quick since there was no one in there.

Amara lies down on the bed and the doctor goes to the computer. I stand by Amara waiting to see our baby.

"How is everything going," the doctor smiles putting on gloves. "Everything is perfect," Amara tells the doctor looking at me smiling. The doctor puts gel stuff on her belly and puts the tool on the gel moving it around.

We look up at the screen together, "There's your baby," The doctor points. So little. I can't wait to meet them. I look down at Amara and she has tears in her eyes.

.....

After the appointment, we went back home and I told Amara to get ready to go out. It's been a while since we went on a date and I need to tell her something tonight.

Amara POV

Liam said we are going on a date and I'm excited. I went to the bathroom to shower and made sure to get everything clean. Once I got out of the shower I dried off and went to the closet.

I grab a sweater in a beige color that is like a dress and knee highs. I do some light makeup and put some of my hair in a clip and grab my purse.

I go to Liam's office and see him fixing his tie in a mirror. I go behind him and wrap my hands around his waist.

I feel him stiffen and grab my hands. "You scared my baby," he lets go of me and turns around. "I'm sorry," I lean up on my tippy toes and kiss him.

"It's okay," he smiles at me. "Are you ready," he nods and starts to hold my hand. "Let's go then," we walk out together and go to the car as we walk I can't stop thinking about what could happen.

Is he going to purpose? Is he just doing this for fun? I don't even know but I'm scared and excited.

We get into the car and Liam starts it then starts driving off. We get to an empty parking lot with just woods infront of us.

Liam gets out and runs to my side opening the door for me. We lock hands again and start walking toward the trail that had rose petals on the ground leading somewhere.

We get further down and Liam stops me not letting me go more. "Here, put this on baby." He hands me a blind fold and I put it on.

Liam leads me down some more and stops again. He takes off my blind fold and I look in front of me and gasp.

I see blankets on the ground and pillows really cute and a projector and a screen for it in front. All around were pretty lights and food by the blankets.

"What do you think Amara." I look at him smiling huge. "I love it," I hug him and he picks me up. "I'm glad,"

We go over to the blankets and he sets me down. Liam turns on the projector and my favorite movie starts to play. The Phantom of The Opera.

"Oh my gosh," I smile at Liam and he slides the food over. It's just some junk food which is what I have been craving but then he reaches over and grabs a pizza box. I've never been more excited about food.

I grab a piece and so does he. We eat and watch the movie. Every time a song came on I would sing my heart out.

Now it's my favorite part of the movie and one of my favorite songs, Past the pony of no return, and I get Liam to sing with me.

The movie ends and we just lay Thee cuddling. Liam took off his tie and his jacket also unbuttoned a few buttons.

"Come with me." Liam takes me away from the blankets and goes to a stereo putting on music. "May I have this dance, Ms. Mariano," "You may Mr. Gonzalez"

He takes my and in his and my other hand on his shoulder and his on my hip. We start dancing and he looks at my lips then back at my eyes. I kiss him and he kisses back.

He lets go of my hip and and spins me around and dipping me. We stand up straight and I put my arms around his neck and his around my wait I lay my head on his chest. Liam lays his head on my head too.

"I love you Amara," I look up at him. "What?" We stop dancing and he smiles. "I love you," I smile and smash my lips on his. "I love you too." " I was afraid you wouldn't say it back,"

"How could I not," he kisses me again.

......

A/n
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

A/n Sorry I haven't posted in a while