Chapter Fourteen- They Know

Liam gets his phone sets it up and hits record

Liam gets his phone sets it up and hits record. He stands on the edge of the bed and I crawl to him. He pulls his boxers down letting his thick length spring up.

I gently grab his cock and lick the tip slowly. He groans gripping my hair. I tease him a bit by licking the tip and swiping my thumb over it. "Stop being a fucking tease," I giggle at his reaction.

I finally take him in my mouth and go as far as I can take. He groans throwing his head back. I keep sucking him and he grips my hair hard as I feel warm liquid run down my throat.

I release him from my mouth and he pushes me back on the bed. Liam rips the shirt I'm wearing leaving us both naked. He flips me over on my stomach and pulls my ass in the air.

Liam gets off the bed and walks off somewhere. I turn my head watching him come back with one of his ties in his hand. He grabs my hands and pulls them behind my back and ties them together with the tie.

"I'm going to spank you and you are going to count and thank me, understood," I nod my head. Liam squeezes my ass, "Words,"  I bite my lip.

"Yes, daddy," He smacks my ass hard, "One, thank you, Daddy,"

Smack, "Two, Thank you, daddy"
Smack, "Three, thank you, daddy.

After a couple of more slaps, he rubs my ass cheek. "So beautiful while red, baby." He soothes my ass.

He slams into me making me scream. "Fuck," I yell out and he lets out a dark chuckle. "Your so fucking tight Amore Mio," He continues to thrust into me making both of our moans fill the room.

"F- fuck, harder, daddy" I moan out and he goes harder making me scream. "Cum with my Amara," my toes curl and the feeling in my stomach gets released. Liam pulls out and unties me.

He carries me to the bathroom to clean me up turning off the phone. We sit in a warm bath together just sitting there in his arms. "I missed you, Liam," He kisses my head, "I missed you too amore,"

We get out of the bath and go to bed happy in each other's arms.

....

The next morning I woke up to the sound of talking opened my eyes and looked up. I see Liam at my stomach talking to it. I smile at what he is doing, he is going to be an amazing dad. He looks up and sees me awake.

"Good morning my darling," he kisses me. "How are my girls," I look at him, "We don't even know their gender yet, baby." I caress his cheek.

"I know they're a girl," he says surely making me laugh. He lays on top of me but off of my stomach. Liam snuggles into my neck and we stay there.

Suddenly a ringing interrupts us. Liam groans and grabs his phone. He walks out to the balcony after kissing my forehead. He walks back into the room looking pissed. I get up going to him.

"What's wrong," He looks at me and softens his face. "Korean Mafia stole some drugs from a warehouse." I go wide-eyed, "Holy shit."

"They know you're pregnant," his jaw tightens. "I only told Zuko, Astrid, and Dante." He nods. "One of the guards probably is a spy for them," He walks over to the wall and punches it making a hole.

I go up to him putting a hand on his shoulder. "I need to go work on things don't go anywhere," he brushes my hand off and leaves.

Liam pov

I go to Dante's room and tell him to meet me in my office. Zuko wasn't in his room so I just went straight to my office. I walk in seeing Zuko sitting on a couch drinking whiskey.

Dante shortly follows behind me and sits down. "The Koreans stole some shit from a warehouse and they know Amara is pregnant," They look at me pissed just as I am. "We have to do something they're going to come after her," Dante states.

"Which guard was near you when she told you," They think for a second, "Lucus Cane was outside the room when she told me and in the kitchen when she told Astrid and Dante." my jaw locks and fists tighten, "Bring him down to the basement,"

I walk out of my office and go into my bedroom. When I open the door I don't see anything. The room is empty.

I walk in more and look over to see the balcony door open. I run over to it and see Amara sitting at the small table in just lacy pink panties and feel my pants tighten. I walk up to her and she whips her head around. I place my hand on her shoulders and look down at the paper she's writing on.

"What are you up to Amore Mio," She leans back in my touch. "Baby names, birthing ideas, all that stuff." I let out a chuckle, "You don't need to stress about this already baby,"

"I know but look at the names," I sit down and look at the paper.

Boy names
Alexander
River
Xavier
Alessio
Nicolo

Girl Names
Christine
Kathrine
Emilia
Mia
Rayne

"I like Mia for the girl, River is interesting," She shrugs, "I've always liked River," I smile and kiss her. "River for a boy then," She grabs the paper and circles River with a pen, "Mia for a girl," she asks me.

"Yeah I like it if you like it too," she smiles and circles it. "I have some work to take care of I'll be back later." She rolls her eyes, "Liam you can tell me if you are about to torture someone,"

I sigh, "I know but the quicker it goes the quicker I can fuck you, and so you don't have to worry." I kiss her and she moans in my mouth, "Fuck not now Amore," she bites her lip.

"I'll be waiting," I smirk walking out.

I go to the basement and see Dante, Zuko, and Lucus. Lucus is in the chair and Dante and Zuko standing on one of the stone walls. "Lucus tell me what the Koreans are planning," I lean down to his level.

He laughs, "Your too late, they're already coming after her," I punch him in the face making his nose bleed. "What the hell do you mean," He laughs even more, "Your girlfriend's probably already gone." I take my gun from my holster and shoot him in the leg.

He yells in pain. "Dante torture him till he dies slowly," He nods going to the torture table. "Come on Zuko," We run upstairs going into my room. We look all around the room and nothing.

I go out to the balcony and nothing. On the dresser, there was the paper she was writing on earlier. "Check the rest of the house," I tell Zuko and he runs out. Fuck, what am I going to do if she's gone, I think to myself.

I run out of the room and start searching with some other guards. Please don't be gone, Amore.

 Please don't be gone, Amore