The Light

The address that Bella had put into the GPS was unfamiliar to Hermione but they were headed in the general direction of London. Hermione had both hands on the steering wheel while they drove in relative silence, listening to the songs on her playlist. She looked over quickly and caught a glimpse of her girlfriend, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

"What's so funny, love?"

"Nothing," Hermione kept her eyes on the road.

"Must be something," Bella had an amused underlay to the tone of her voice. "You keep looking over here, thinking I won't notice," she turned and stared at her girlfriend, slipping her hand onto her thigh, squeezing slightly. "So," she smiled, "I'll ask again. What's so funny?"

"Nothing is funny," Hermione bit her bottom lip. "I just do think you look like a pirate a little." She heard her girlfriend laugh, deep and throaty. "I really, really," she stressed her words "really love your outfit tonight."

"You don't say?"

"Well I do," she quickly turned her head and smiled at Bella before turning back to the road.

"So pirate core is a kink for you?"

Hermione let out a nervous laugh, "umm."

"You said I looked like a pirate. You also complimented my outfit more than once and called me sexy back in my room. She keep stealing glances at me. You've had to wipe your palms off on your pants so you are sweating a little. Your neck is producing the most adorable little blush right now that I just want to nibble. Also, last time you looked at me, your pupils were slightly dilated when you looked over here," she rubbed the inside of Hermione's thigh. "If I had to make an assumption, I'd assume that you had a thing for pirates."

Another nervous laugh escaped the brunette. "I don't think it's necessarily piratecore persay," her eyes flitted over and took in the sight of her girlfriend. "Okay maybe a little but honestly? It's you, Bella, I'm so ridiculously attracted to you. I feel like a bloody teenager with my libido anytime I'm around you and this outfit doesn't help."

"The feeling is mutual," Bella squeezed her upper thigh.

"So," Hermione bit the inside of her cheek. "To sum up... you've unlocked a new pirate kink that i didn't even know I had." She felt the hand on her thigh twitch. "Though I'm quite sure as this relationship goes on, you will unlock more kinks as we go and trust me when I say that I'm here for all of them."

Bella exhaled out of her nose, "noted." Her eyes bored into the side of Hermione's face making the blush of her neck ignite.

"What about you? Any kinks you'd like to share?"

"Let's just say that I've had many, many dirty thoughts about us. There isn't anything that I wouldn't try. It's been so long, I'm not sure what kinks I may have but I'm excited to discover them along the way. I've been very horny this past week. Whatever this new medication is, it has ignited the fire."  Bella chuckled again, "I almost tested out the waters on myself this morning but decided to wait to experience everything with you."

"You can masturbate," Hermione smirked.

"Oh I know," Bella shot a sultry look that had Hermione clenching her thighs. "But I would rather wait and experience the pleasure first hand with a very capable partner."

"Are you ready for that?"

Bella took a moment to think that question over, "I feel like I'm ready to take all the steps with you."
Hermione's hand left the steering wheel as Bella turned her palm up to lace their fingers together. "Let's start with dinner, shall we?"