Stepping Stones

The comfortable duvet enveloped the couple into a cocoon of warmth and love. Bella's eyes fluttered open as her mind spiraled back to the events leading up to the most peaceful slumber she had experienced since her early teenage years. She felt the warm body pressed into her front and smiled as the scent of Hermione's perfume and her pheromones tickled her nose. The Valentine's Day date was a success except Bella found herself still sitting on Hermione's present. There was never an opportunity to give it to her last night because when they got back to the hotel room, things took a sexier turn than Bella had anticipated but she was in no way complaining. "Is it inappropriate to send my therapist a thank you for fixing my orgasms present?" Bella thought to herself and chuckled, wrapping her arm tighter around Hermione's abdomen. She felt the younger woman react to her touch but not fully wake up. She looked over her shoulder at the clock. It was just nearing 9am. She had secured a late check out for them so they had the room until noon. "Hmm," Bella thought as she snuggled closer, moving thick chestnut waves out of the way, leaving a few feather light kisses on the side of her lover's neck below her ear while her hand wandered down Hermione's side, moving the covers down with her. "Damn, she's beautiful," Bella thought as she felt the soft skin of Hermione's hip. She moved her hand back over her hip and rubbed her ass cheek, giving it a little massage, causing a soft whimper to escape from Hermione. Bella carefully slid her hand over Hermione's hip and down between her legs, and let out a soft, quiet moan when she felt how wet her girlfriend already was. She bit her lip and slid her fingers between Hermione's fold, rubbing a few circles around her clit. The younger woman softly moaned and rolled over onto her back but still remained asleep. Bella circled Hermione's entrance before sliding a finger inside of her, moving in and out slowly a few times before removing it and putting the wet digit inside her mouth, unable to hold back a moan at how good she tastes.

Bella carefully shifted and lowered herself between Hermione's legs, hooking her arms around her lover's thighs, spreading her open wider. She was already so wet and wanting and she wasn't even fully awake. Just little moans every so often and squirms. Bella tentatively swiped her tongue up and down Hermione's sopping folds before entering her as far as her tongue would allow. Bella smirked against her lips when she felt fingers tangle into her dark curls. She pulled back, chin glistening with Hermione's juices and saw glazed brown eyes staring at her, "good morning, my love." Hermione gave her a sleepy smile and returned the greeting before guiding Bella's attention back to the feast in front of her.

"All business this morning," Bella chuckled before wrapping her lips around Hermione's clit gently suckling and lapping at the needy bundle of nerves. She dipped her fingers back into her center with ease, making sure to curl her fingers with every other thrust.

The gentle licking combined with the hard and steady thrusts of Bella's fingers had Hermione panting and arching off the bed, whining for more.
"Bella, please... I need..."

Bella smirked against her lips before biting softly on her inner thigh, soothing it over with her tongue, "what do you need, love? Tell me." Hermione let out a groan from deep in her soul when Bella added a third finger, delivering another bite to her already sensitive thigh. "Is this what you need?"

Bella plunged deeper and harder into her girlfriend, the wet noises adding to the eroticism of being woken up like that. "Fuck," it came out as more of a hiss than a word. "Don't you dare stop." Hermione's hips were rising off the bed trying to meet Bella's diligent fingers thrust for thrust. The older woman chuckled and repositioned her spare hand to hold Hermione down.

"But we have all morning, love. Why rush this?" She practically purred and she pulled out of Hermione completely and lowered herself on top of her lover, nestling her thigh between her legs.

"Bella," it came out as a whine followed by a groan when she started rubbing herself against her girlfriend's strong thigh. Bella was leaving more love bites along Hermione's neck and jaw line and it was working her into quite a frenzy. She could feel Bella's desire on her own thigh as the older woman started to gyrate her hips, rocking into Hermione while seeking her own pleasure. "I could cum from this alone."