2.3

ZOE

Christmas Eve rolled around before we knew it, and the boys were at our house to exchange gifts. Luke and I decided we'd give each other one gift tonight, and then save the rest for tomorrow.

"Zoe, it's your turn." Mikey said, handing me the gifts he got me. This was the part I hated more than anything in the whole world. I hated people watching me open presents. I don't generally get excited opening presents, and I hated the idea of hurting someone's feelings. (For once.)

It wasn't even that I don't like the presents, because most of the time I do. I am definitely not a hard person to shop for. If it's black, I more than likely will love it.

"Black wrapping paper with black ribbon. Nice, Mikey." I commented.

"Open them already!" He nearly yelled.

"Okay, okay. Jesus, calm down." I laughed as I took the ribbon off the smallest gift. I smiled as I opened the box after I took the wrapping paper off. He had gotten me probably 100 of my favorite guitar picks. There were seriously a shit ton in here. It was sweet he noticed my favorite type of pick.

"Am I the best, or what?" He asked smiling like a little kid. "There's ninety-nine in there. I know you lose picks like it's your job."

"You're right." I laughed "Thanks, Mikey. I love them."

"Okay, next gift!" He said.

I opened the second gift, only one more to go. I smiled to see the one Panic! At the Disco shirt I didn't have.

"I raided your closet and noticed you had like, every shirt they've ever made. Except this one. It's the first one they made, so it was a bit tricky getting in a small, but I'm really good."

"I've been trying to get this shirt forever!" I laughed.

"You're just not as good as me." He smirked.

I opened the last gift; it was hair bleach and teal hair color. Oh my god.

"You'd look badass with teal in your hair." He said.

"You're ridiculous!" I was laughing so hard.

"We're so doing your hair tonight." He stated.

"Maybe! I've never colored my hair before."

"Seriously?" He asked, shocked.

"Not everyone is like you, Mike." Calum laughed.

"Yeah, some of us have hair that isn't falling out at the age of seventeen." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." Michael grunted.

Once we were all done opening gifts, we went down to the basement to watch Elf. That was me and Laurel's Christmas Eve tradition, but obviously we added the boys into it this year.

"I fucking love this movie." I said, stuffing my mouth full of popcorn.

***********************************************************

"I think I'm gonna have sex with Luke tomorrow." I told Laurel after the boys had all gone home.

"Finally." She laughed.

"Shut up!" I said, hitting her with my pillow.

"You should tell him you have one more present for him and then wrap your boobs in a bow like Brooke did on One Tree Hill."

"I am not doing that." I stated.

"Okay, well you should still get some lingerie."

"What time is it?" I asked.