1.2

ZOE

The next day, we ported in Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas. It. Was. Gorgeous. We were all walking along the beach, Ashton and Laurel holding hands, Calum and Bekah holding hands (they really hit it off the night before), And then Luke and I holding hands, and Michael insisting on holding my other hand. "So he didn't look like a loner 7th wheel" he said.

"I could seriously live here." I said.

"Me too, Let's get hitched and move here." Michael said, swinging our hands.

"Deal, But you have to propose to me."

"I'm already on it, sweet cheeks." Michael smiled and winked at me, making me laugh.

"I love you, Mikey."

"Love you more Zoe baby!" Michael said.

"Zoe's MY baby." Luke whined, trying to pull me from Michael's grasp, but not succeeding.

"Looks like you're just gonna have to share me." I shrugged.

"No way," Luke said, picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running away from the group. "Not today!" He yelled back at Michael.

"Put me down!" I laughed as I was smacking his butt.

"Not until you say you're mine and only mine!" Luke laughed.

"I'm yours!" I laughed.

"Only mine?" He asked.

"Only yours," I said, Luke putting me down like he said he would. We had gotten pretty far ahead of the rest of the group.

"I'm yours, Zoe." Luke said softly, placing one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. "Always."

I smiled, as my so incredibly handsome boyfriend kissed me so passionately, my stomach flipped upside down, my head began to spin, and I just couldn't help but smile. My feelings for this boy... They were indescribable. How on earth could I be feeling this way? It's not possible, I don't think. It's just not. I wasn't ready to feel like this. I couldn't. So I backed away. "We better, um, let the group catch up." I awkwardly said.

"Oh, okay." Luke said, backing away from me a little bit, running a hand through his hair.

The rest of them caught up, and Laurel gave me a look. A look saying, 'what the hell was that?!' I gave her one back, saying, 'shut up, I'll explain later.'

Michael and I were walking together, a little bit behind everyone else. He put his arm around my shoulders and said, "What's going on, babe?"

I sighed and said, "I don't know."

"What was that?" He asked.

"He said that he'd be mine always and I freaked the fuck out." I confessed.

"Why?"

"Because the way I felt when he said that."

"You make no sense." He laughed.

"It scares me! Okay? I'm scared he's falling for me too quickly. What do I do if he says it and I'm not ready to say it back?"

"Then you tell him just that. Luke respects you enough, Zoe. He knows your past. He would rather you be honest with him than lie and say you love him when you don't." Michael said.

"I know..." I said, "It's just a hell of a lot easier said than done."

"I know, babe." Michael said, bringing me in and kissing my temple.

"Thanks for being such a great friend, Mikey." I smiled.

"Michael, can I steal Zoe from you?" Luke shyly asked.