005: You're just like me.

[Wilbur pov]

I look at Y/n on my shoulder and he holds my arm, facing the tv. My face starts heating up and I look back at the telly to watch the movie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the movie ends, I look down and see Y/n's head on my lap, asleep. A smile grows onto my face and I tke the remote, turning the telly off. I pick up Y/n and take him to his room. I lay him on the bed and get on my knees, crossing my arms on the bed. I lay my head down on one of them and bring a hand to his face. I cup his cheek and nuzzles into my hand.

"You're so handsome.. I wish you could see that in yourself darling.. I love you~. Now I have a little pest I have to deal with, But sleep well darling~!" "mh.." I get up and leave the room to go to the living room. "I don't even know where he is.. oh well! guess I'm using his phone again!" I pick up Y/n's phone off the couch and go back to his room. I put the phone in front of his face and unlock it. Once I open it, I kiss his forehead and leave to go sit in my car. Once I'm in I go to messages to see there's a new text.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit Head

I'm very upset with the
show you put up at the
restaurant.

I'm sorry. I was just tired.
How can I make it up.

Come to my house tonight~

I accidentally deleted the
address to your house.

********* st. Don't be
late~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Disgusting arse. You'll get what you deserve for hurting my darling~!" I start the car up and drive to his house. When I get there, I open the glove compartment and take out a cloth. I grab the choreiform and put some on. I get out the car and go to the door. I knock and move to the side before he opens the door. "Sweetheart?" I smile once he steps out more. I go behind him and put the cloth on his mouth. "Surprise~" He continues to try and scream but slowly stops as he passes out.

I drag him to my car after making sure he couldn't get free if he woke up sooner. I drive back to my house and once I'm back, I drag him to to my basement and tie him up. I leave the basement and drive back to Y/n's house and put his phone back on the couch and leave a note on the counter. I get back to my house and go to the basement to see Daniel beginning to wake.

"You woke up much sooner than I thought." His eyes shoot open when he hears my voice and looks up with a pissed off expression. "MMHM!!" I smile as I walk over and rip the tape off his mouth. He groans and glares at me in anger and I just smile wider. "What the fuck do you want you psychopath?!" I walk around him with my hands behind my back. "Well~, I'd like you to fuck off and leave Y/n alone then we can call this a day." He chuckles dryly and turn his head to follow me. "I don't think so. D/n (dead name) belongs to me and she will always be mine."

"HIS-" I clear my throat and look back to him when I'm back in front of him. "His name is Y/n and he obviously doesn't give a fuck about you. And I quite frankly don't understand how the fuck you can do what you do to my darling without feeling like the piece of shit you are." He looks at me with an almost evil smile. "I mean. have you seen her body! She has a perfect one I mean, she could gain a bit of weight but still." I clench my fist as he just continues to ramble. He doesn't even love him! "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"