009: Wilbur?

[Y/n pov]

"Well, it's late so shall we sleep?" "Alright. Plus I wanna be well rested for tomorrow." I get off Wilbur's lap and lay down on the bed. He lays next to me and wraps his arms around me. In the morning when I wake up I see that Wilbur is still asleep. I get out of bed and get changed. I look at the time and there's still 2 hours till the park opens.

"Hm.. Oh! I can go downstairs and get some food for us!" I go back to our room and he's still asleep. I go over to him and kiss Wilbur's cheek. "see you in a little bit love.." I smile and leave a note on his phone for if he's not up yet. I leave the room and go to the elevators. I see someone with dirty blond hair go in one. "Please hold it!"

I walk over and he's waiting and smiles when I get there. I get in the elevator and we wait. "Thank you, I'm getting some food for me and my boyfriend." "Not a problem man! I was actually doing the same thing for me and my friends!" "Oh, cool!" "The name's Tom Simons! Or you can call me Tommy!" He reaches his hand out to me and I grab it. "Y/n."

He lets go and smiles. "Are you not from here either?" "Nope, We're here for a week and then we're heading back to Brighton." "No fucking way." We get to the bottom floor and get out the elevator. "That's where me and my mates are coming from!" "Dude we should hang out more when we get back!" "Hell yea!"

We continue talking for a while, waiting for our food. After about half an hour I see Wilbur walk from the elevators. "Oh, I'll be right back Tommy!" "Hm? Alright king!" I get up and run to Wilbur hugging him. He looks down to me and hugs me back. "Did you sleep well?" "I did, Who were you talking to?" "Oh! I made a friend this morning, come on!" I grab his hand and we walk back over to where we were sitting and Tommy is gone.

"Wait here, he's probably getting the food for us." I let go of his hand and see Tommy with a bunch of bags. I go to him and grab some of them. "You good there man?" "Yea. I though I could get them all." "You were very much wrong, now come on! My boyfriend came down from our room." "Ah, cool, cool cool cool."

We walk out of the restaurant and I see Wilbur looking at his phone. I walk behind him and he still doesn't notice. "Boo." "AH- JESUS CHRIST!! Y/N!!' Tommy starts laughing and so do I. "I'm sorry! I saw the perfect opportunity! Anyways, This is Tommy, he's who I was talking to. And Tommy, this is Wilbur! He's my boyfriend" I smile and they just look at each other.

"Wilbur? I thought you said you were too busy to do the vlog?" I look at the two of them kind of confused. "Vlog? You two know each other already?" Wilbur lets out a sigh and rubs his neck. "Yeaa, so I may or may not have forgotten to tell you about what I do." "Oh, we're twitch streamers, I asked him last night if he was able to do a Disney vlog with us!"

"I already knew that. I never hear anyone else in the calls with him but I already knew." "Woah, woah woah. So you're completely fine with this?" "Yea? I don't see why I wouldn't be?" "Oh. Okay then." "Well, If you want I'll just leave you two alone! See you at the park later!" "Mhm. Bye Tommy!!" "Bye!!"

Tommy walks off and I smile looking at Wilbur. "Well, Lets go! We can eat this and start getting ready for the park!" I kiss his cheek and start walking to the elevators.

[Wilbur pov]

I hold my cheek and a smile forms on my lips. I get off the couch and catch up to Y/n. Once we get to our room he heads to the kitchen and I follow behind him. He takes everything out of the bags and I go closer and hold his hips.  "What are you doing love?"

"Holding the love of my life." He turns his head to me and holds my cheek. He brings me closer and he gives me a quick peck on the lips. He turns back around and I bury my face in his h/l h/c hair and he chuckles. "I love how you always get so flustered when I give you little pecks." "you're just mean."

"I never actually got to say but happy anniversary love!" "H-happy anniversary Y/n." He pauses what he's doing and takes a deep breath. "Are you okay?" "Yea.. we still have time before the park opens. So I thought to give you your gift." "Oh! O-okay!" "Alright..! I'll, uh, go get it ready." He walks to our room and I sit on the couch waiting. About 5 minutes pass and I hear our door unlock.

"You can come in now!" I look at the door and get up. I walk over and grab the handle. I open the door and stop walking. I see him sitting on the bed holding his hands. "Y/n?" He looks up to me and I walk in shutting the door. "Can you close your eyes?" "Oh, uh, yea sure." I cover my eyes with my hands and shut them just in case. I hear him get off the bed and his footsteps get closer. 

"A-Alright, you can open." I open my eyes and I look down to see a little box in his hand. "Y/n? What's this?" A smile forms on his face and he opens the box to show a ring. "I love you Wilbur, and I know this is kind of unexpected but I want to ensure that we stay together for until we die.. so.. will you marry me..?"

[Y/n pov]

A smile forms on his face and he walks past me to his coat. "W-Wilbur?" He reaches into a pocket and pulls something out. He walks over to me and opens his own box with a ring. "I was saving this for today. So.. I'll marry you if you marry me?" My eyes water up and I hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I look up at him.

"I love you." "I love you too Y/n." We both take the rings out of the boxes and place them on each others fingers. "Alright, now we should probably get ready for the park." "Y-yea, we should."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------