010: Day At the park 1/??

[Y/n pov]

Wilbur gives me a small kiss before walking to the bathroom and turning the shower on. A smile grows on my face and I walk back to the kitchen and heat up our food. After about 20 minutes I finish everything up and feel hands on my waist. "You go shower, I'll finish getting the food on the table with some coffee." He takes his hands off me and I walk to out room. I finish my shower after about 15 minutes and get changed.

I walk out of the room and see Wilbur putting everything on the table

I walk out of the room and see Wilbur putting everything on the table. I walk over to him and he looks at me. He stands up straight and his cheeks start turning red. "Y-You look good!" "Thank you Will, now we need to eat before we head downstairs for the bus." We sit down and start eating. Once we finish I start cleaning up and he helps. After a bit we start heading out the room until we hear someone calling for me.

"Hey!! Y/n!!" We turn around to see Tommy and three others. They all walk closer and stop about a foot away from me and Will. "Oh, Tommy! You're going in the park as well?" "Yep! We're shooting the vlog!" "Ah, alright. Who are your mates?" The taller one holds his hand out and I take it. "I'm Ranboo. Nice to meet you." I shake and we bring our hands away.

"Toby is my name or you can call me Tubbo!" The shorter one says and I look to the one with black hair and a bandana around his head. "The names Bill or Billzo, which ever you prefer handsome." I chuckle a bit and raise my hand to show my ring. "Nice try there 'Billzo'. But I'm already engaged to Wilbur." "Oh god damnit!"

"You really just can't immediately try to date literally anyone the looks at you man." Tubbo, Ranboo and Bill start walking to the elevators while they all start bickering. "Y/n? Could we start heading down now." "Hm, Sure love, I'll be there in a minute." He smiles and kisses my forehead and walks to where the elevators are. "Soo. When that happened?!?" "Hm? What?"

He points to my ring and I chuckle a bit. "Right, it was when we got back to our room. Funny enough we we're both going to propose to one another today." "Oh. Well congrats mate!" I chuckle and we start heading to the elevators where Wilbur is. "Alright, I'll leave you two alone. If we see you guys in the park we'll holler for you!" "Alright man, see ya!"

He goes into one of the elevators and the doors shut. I turn to face Wilbur who looks rather upset. "Oh calm down. You know I love you. Plus I'm pretty sure I'm much older than all of them." I hold his cheek and give him a small kiss. He holds my waist and pulls away with a smile. "Alright, lets go now." "Okay."

We get in the elevator and head to the first floor. Once we're there we start walking to the entrance of the hotel and see Tommy getting into the bus. We get to the bus and use our tickets and sit near the front. No one else is in the bus except for Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Billzo. The bus leaves the hotel and I lean my head on Wilbur shoulder (Really quick, the bus seats are like a school bus seat setup. Just wanted to clarify that real quick.).

"You seem tired." Wilbur says to me in a sort of whisper and brings his hand on top of mine. "I know, bus trips tend to do that to me." "Oh, well you can rest and once we're there I'll wake you up." "Thank you." "Mhm. I love you." "I love you too."