011: A/n - Reads/updates

Hi- Hello again. I just wanted to say thank you guys for reading the story!! I wasn't expecting to get 300+ reads. So I am glad that you guys are enjoying! I might post the next part either today or tomorrow but I'm not 100% sure. Again, thank you guys for reading!!

Okay. WHERE ARE Y'ALL COMING FROM!!! THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 450 READS, THE HELL!!

And now we're at 520+ reads- holy shit. Okay then O.O. I might post the next chapter either today or tomorrow so yeaaa. Alright then, Bye again and expect the next part soon!

550+ reads lets goooo! Glad you guys are still enjoying!

600 Reads!! Sorry for no chapter yesterday but i promise. 100% it will be here today!

Yooo! 730+ reads!! Thank you guys! I'm deleting the other A/n I did after the chapter but on this one please give me some questions either regarding the story or me and I will gladly answer! (Just nothing personal please.)

800+ reads! On this note I do want to apologize but after the Q&A, I'm not going to continue this story. I am out of ideas and I don't know how I can advance. I am also no longer going to make the other version of the story where Y/n is scared of Simpbur.

930+ reads, holy shit. I've been gone for a while. Anyways. Although I am not continuing this story, I will be doing the other version where Y/n is scared. I don't know when I will start. I also might not post updates or fucking anything for a while since I'm going to California soon then I start school again in august.

Almost at 1k reads! I have decided that I want to write until the wedding of this book but in the mean time, maybe go read the other version! It's only just started and also expect very slow updates with it, I will do my best to stay on top of it and same with this one.

Totally didn't already change my mind on this. Sorry. I'm very indecisive but I guess I'll just explain? Obviously, you guys get married and live on till y'all die. pretty basic. I'm just lacking a shit ton of motivation and can't continue with simpbur. so sorry.

1.1k. I AM INDESISIVE, HOLY SHIT. YEP, YOU GUESSED IT, I'M CONTINUING. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I NEED HELP

1.3k. Okay, so! I've decided to change my writing style (as seen in my Schlatt story in the making) and I'll be editing all the chapters before I start working on the next chapter.

2.3k. Alright, I am working on the chapter, sorry for taking so long. BUT. I wanna go back and make the other version of the story where you guys are scared of Mr. Simpbur. AND THIS TIME I WILL REMEMBER THAT SIMPBUR IS 5'4!!

~Just Like Me~   //SimpBur x Trans reader\\ DISCONTINUED!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें