008: Just Another Problem. 2/2

[Y/n pov]

We get on the plane and after a little while we start taking off. I lean on Wilbur's shoulder and he holds my hand and puts his head on top of mine. "I really hope you like your surprise." "Well seeing it's coming from you, I know I will." After the 11 hour flight we get off the plane at 8:45 pm. We get onto a bus and head to our hotel. Once we get there I tell Wilbur to sit in the lobby as I get our tickets.

"Hello! What can I do for you?" "Hi, I actually booked a reservation for a suite." "Alright, what name did you put the room under?" "Y/n. Y/n L/n." "Lets me check... Yep! Room 749. Your room was finished getting ready for you half an hour ago. Here are your cards and have a good night sir!" "Thank you Ma'am."

I walk to Wilbur and he's on his phone looking at pictures of me. I stand behind him and wrap my arms around his next and he turns to look at me. "Did you forget that I was here love? Or did you already start missing me?" "O-Oh! Uh-" "I'm just messing with you. Now come on! We need to go to our room. It's late."

I stand back up and so does he. We get on the elevator and wait to get to the 7th floor. I lean against Wilbur and he holds my free hand. Once we get to the floor we start walking to our room. As we're whisper talking, I get bumped into someone and we both fall. Wilbur kneels to me and asks if I'm alright. I open my eyes and and see a younger boy in a rush to pick up his papers. I start helping him and he looks at me.

"I-I'm very sorry for bumping into you!" "It's alright! Are you alright though?" "Y-Yea, I'm supposed to be at work in half an hour and it takes about 50 minutes to get there." "Well. I hope you don't get in too much trouble." We get up and I hand him his papers and he smiles. He rushes off and waves to me saying thank you. "Alright love! Lets go!" He laughs softly and looks at me. "You're too kind sometimes you know that?"

"Well, I'm not a prick." "Are you sure about that?" I hit his arm and he flinches a bit. "You arsehole!!" "I'm joking!" He starts laughing and we get to our room. I open the door and Wilbur walks in. I walk in and lock the door and he looks astounded "Holy shit, how did you afford this?!" "Heh, well you insisted that you should pay for all the bills and taxes and what not. So I got a bunch of money I may or may not have taken money from all of the people we've killed over the past year. Plus I still work so from that as well."

"Jesus! How much money do you have?!" "..a little over £150,000." "HOW-" "You have a lot of stalkers. I don't like any of them. Well, I didn't, like any of them!"

[Wilbur pov]

He brings a smile to his face and my heart speeds up. He walks over to me and pecks my lips and walks to our room. I smile and walk to our room to see Y/n putting all his clothing and extra items away. "You can give me your bag! I'll put everything away for you." "Alright."

I walk to him and kneel next to him. I kiss his cheek and leave my bag on the ground. I stand up and walk out of our room to the living room. I scroll through twitter and see that Tommy Dm'd me. I open it up and my eyes widen. TOMMY IS COMING HERE?! SHIT!! I STILL HAVEN'T TOLD Y/N ABOUT ME BEING A STREAMER!!

"Wilbur? Are you alright?" I look up at him and he looks worried. "I-I'm alright, Just saw something I didn't really like." He hums. "Alright. Just let me know if anyone starts hitting on you." "Y-Yea, alright." He smiles and walks back into our room and I look back at my phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TommyInnit

Hey Wilbur!! We're going
to Anaheim to do a Disneyland
vlog!! You in??

I'm not able to. I'm
super busy. Sorry.

Not a problem man!!

Tubbo, Ranboo and Bill said they're
going! Sucks you're not.

Yea. Sorry again Tommy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a close one. Hopefully we don't run into each other while we're here. I shut my phone off and walk to our bedroom. I knock on the door and he says I can come in. I open the door to see him sitting up smiling at me. "Okay, what are you planning?" "I don't know! Maybe you should come here and I can show you!" I smile and shut the door. I walk over to the bed and sit next to him.

"Alright, I'm here now. What did you want to show me?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out some cards. "Soo remember the surprise I was talking about?" "Hm, No I don't think so." He chuckles and hands me one of the cards. "Well, I managed to get us some cards for Disneyland! And I thought we could go tomorrow to celebrate our 1 year anniversary."

I doubt that Tommy and the others will be there tomorrow so I don't see the problem. "I'd love that Y/n.. Thank you." He smiles and sits on my lap. He nuzzles his head into my neck and I hold his waist. "I love you Will." "I love you too Y/n."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. I very much lied when I said I was going to get two more stories
out on Saturday. Tbh I'm working on a separate story on a different account
but yeaa. Anyways! Posts will be coming out more slowly than normal!