006: Y/N!!

[Y/n pov]

Wilbur leads us to the hole he dug up and as I drop the dead animal, my eyes start to get heavy. "Y-You okay?" I look at Wilbur and nod. "Yea, I'm probably just tired. It's like, 3 in the morning so, let's just finish up and go back to bed.." I walk to the Daniel and kick him into the hole and Wilbur puts dirt to the halfway point. I put the animal carcass. He fills it the rest of the way. He looks up and me and I feel my body getting weaker.

"Y/n? Are you sure you're just tired?" I start losing balance and wave at him. "yea.. yea. I just.. think.. I'm gonna.. rest here.." My eyes shut and the last thing I hear is Wilbur yelling. "OH SHIT!, Y/N!!"

[Wilbur pov]

As he falls to the ground, I drop the shovel and run to him. I kneel down to him and pick him up. I run inside, go to my room and put him on the bed. "Y/n! Y/n wake up!" I look at his leg, seeing the fabric on them is getting incredibly bloody. I run to the bathroom, grab bandages, and run back to see him sitting up holding his head. "Y/n, you need to rest."

He looks at me and shakes his head. "I'm fine.. it was probably just blood loss.." He looks at the ground as I walk over and sit next to him. "Please let me do this.." He looks at me and swings his legs on my lap. I feel my face heat up even though this is definitely not the time. "A-Alright then." I grab one of the knots Y/n did and he puts his hand on mine. "A-Actually, I-I can do it myself!" He puts a fake smile onto his face and I feel a pain in my heart. "Y/n..?" He squeezes my hand. "I-I would rather d-do it."

"Your stuttering. You never stutter." He loses the smile and lets go of my hand in defeat. I start taking the fabric off and my eyes widen. I look at Y/n who is looking at the ground, biting his lip. "Y-Y/n. These aren't thorn cuts or anything like that.." His eyes start watering. "I know.."

He crosses his arms around his stomach. "D-Did you..?" He stays quiet and continues looking away. My vision starts getting blurry, making Y/n looks at me all worried. "Shit, are you alright?!" He sits on my lap and cups my face, wiping away the tears on my face. "Wilbur..?" Without thinking, I wrap my arms around Y/n and pull him closer to me, my face on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I look up at him and I see his face is red.

"Wh-Why would you do this..?" He stays quiet for a minute, combing his hand through my hair. "..I don't want to talk about it." He cups my face with the same hand and I lean into his touch. "We should sleep. It's late- er. Early. Plus, no one is gonna yell at me for not working tomorrow." I hold his hand, leaving one around his waist. "A-Alright.. Are you going to go b-back to your house?" He smiles softly. "I feel safer knowing your here with me.." My face heats up and he gets off me, heading to the door. "Wait, where are you going?"

He stops at the door and turns his head to look at me. "Its still your house.. I'm sleeping on the couch, you get your bed." He smiles at me and leaves the room. I grip my shirt and my heart feels like it's going to break. I leave the room to go to him but before I could get to the living room I hear a thud in the kitchen and muffled screaming. Y/N. I run to the kitchen and see someone holding Y/n. "LET. HIM. GO." Y/n looks up at me and then back at the man. "Or what."

Before I could say anything Y/n bites through the cloth and the guy lets go screaming. "YOU LITTLE-" Y/n punches him in the gut and as he stumbles back, Y/n does a roundhouse kick to the face and the guy falls to floor. He walks to the knife holder, grabs a knife and throws it at his arm. The man yells out and Y/n walks over to then take it out. He leans down to his level, holding the knife behind his back. "Or you can leave now before I kill you."

He smiles, making the guy look to Y/n with fear and he gets up holding his arm, then runs out. He shuts his eyes and turns to me. My heart races and a blush erupts over my face. "Sorry you had to see that! Now, what did you need." He says as if nothing happened. "I-I was j-just g-going to t-try to con-convince y-you to s-sleep in my r-room in-instead." I stutter out.

He hums and places the knife on the counter. "Sure!" He walks past me and goes back to my room. "Holy shit.." I whisper to myself. "LOVE, YA GONNA COME BACK OR NOT??" I cover my face with my hands trying to calm down and fail. Love! He called me Love! "Y-YEA!! I-I'LL BE TH-THERE IN A M-MINUTE!!"

I calm myself down after a few minutes. As I walk to my room, I see the door is shut. "Y-Y/n? How come you shut th-" When I open the door I see Y/n pulling up some grey sweat pants and he looks at me, his face turning red. I quickly shut the door and slide down the wall next to it, covering my face with my beanie. After a minute he opens the door and looks down at me.

"You gonna come back in love?" My head shoots up and I look at him. "y-you're not upset th-that I saw you changing?" He shrugs. "No. I know you didn't mean to. Plus you started taking too long and I didn't want to sleep without a shirt and pants." He reaches his hand out for me and I take it. He lifts me up with ease and walks in the room still holding my hand. He lets go of my hand and flops down on the bed. I shut the door and sit on the chair next to my guitar.

"What-cha doing?" I look over at him and he's on his side facing me. "I-I was going to sleep here instead so you could have the bed for yourself." He sighs and gets up. He walks over to me and sits on my lap facing me and he puts his head onto my neck. I feel my heart beat quicker and my face burn. "If your sleeping here then so am I." He says, his breath bouncing off my neck. "M-May I-I ask wh-why?"

He moves away from my neck and looks me in the eyes. He cups my cheek and my heart feels like its going to explode. "You are actually bloody stupid." I scrunch my eyebrows together. "Wha-" He leans in and connects our lips. My eyes widen and he pulls away, still close to my lips. "Does that answer your question?" I hesitantly hold his waist. "U-uhm, y-yea." He smiles and moves his head back to my neck. "I love you Wilbur.." I smile and lean my head back. "I love you too darling.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How y'all doing? I'm tired. and- ye. I won't be posting tomorrow or Friday.
Tomorrow I have a shit tone of stuff to turn in for my last school day and
Friday I am going to the Phoenix Fan Fusion as Quackity all day.