Tutoring session

I shut the door to Sebastian's mom's car and slowly make my way up to the house. It's actually a really nice modest looking house. It was a medium one story picket fence house. It was a white and had a red door with red trimmings. I slowly make my way up to the door. I take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

Ding dong.. Ding dong..

"Hey! Sorry about the wait." Mr. Xavier said opening up the door still dripping wet. "I was just getting out of the shower." He said while securing a towel around his waist.

I had to quickly pry my eyes off of his toweled region and look away. Awkward.. Oh, he was talking to me. I totally forgot. My mind obviously still thinking about this naked God wearing nothing but a towel.

"It's okay." I finally get words out of my mouth.

"Come on in." He steps aside, letting me into his warm cozy house. It looked beautiful. Everything was black and white. Kind of reminded me about Sebastian's room, although his room was black and silver. It must be a guy thing.

"Make yourself at home. I'm just going to put on some clothes and then we can start with the tutoring session." He said walking to a room at the end of the hallway. Which I assumed was his room.

What a shame. I preferred him just the way he was. I liked seeing him in just the towel. Just knowing he was naked underneath was kind of a turn on. I feel the urge to touch myself. Which is so unlike me, I never do that in public or anywhere that isn't my room. He is getting ready.. surely a minute of pleasure isn't going to do any harm.

I kick my shoes off while I sit myself on his couch and get comfortable. I see a picture of him on the end table and grab it. I start to let my imagination take over. Closing my eyes, I put my hand down my shorts and gently play with my folds. I can feel myself getting wet and stick a finger inside. I feel the need to have more so I put another finger in and continue thrusting and pumping faster and faster. I tried to bite back a moan but it slipped out, loudly I might add. I don't stop, I can't. I need more.. I picture Mr. Xavier fingering me like he did in the airport bathroom. My fingers pick up speed and I go faster and harder. Almost there.. I'm about to explode!!

*Cough

Oh crap! My eyes fly open. I lock onto Mr. Xavier looking at me and then looking at my hand in my shorts, then back at me. His eyes are darker for some reason. If I'm not mistaken I could see a very noticeable bulge before he stepped behind the other couch.

"What do you think your doing?" He said in a stern voice with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I.. Umm.. I.. I'm sorry." I stammered completely at a loss for words. Quickly taking my hand out of my shorts. "I don't know what came over me. One minute I was staring at you wearing nothing but a towel. The next thing I know I'm touching myself." I looked down in shame.

He walks over and kneels in front of me. "As much as I love the idea of you thinking about me as you pleasure yourself love, we can't. Nothing can ever happen between us again." He says tilting my head up to look into his eyes.

"Why not?" Trying to hide the sadness in my voice. I know why we shouldn't. He can lose his job and end up in jail. I just can't help the feeling I get when I'm around him.

"We just can't. You must think I'm blimey for what is it you Americans say.." He pauses thinking of what he was trying to say. "Ahh.. Leaving you hanging."

"What the hell does blimey mean?" I practically yell.

"Oh I'm sorry love. It means crazy or mad." He replied, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh." Was all I could say. "So.. Are you going to tutor me or can I go home now?" I asked awkwardly.

Two hours later

"See your getting the hang of it. Soon you won't even need me to tutor you anymore." Mr. Xavier said with a smile on his face.

I know it's wrong but I don't want our tutoring sessions to end. I like spending time with him. I don't plan on stopping either. I want him. I want him so bad and I will do whatever it takes to get him.

"Okay. Well it's getting late. I should probably head home now." I take out my phone looking up Sebastian's number.

"Oh wow! I didn't know it was that late!" He exclaimed looking at his watch. "Did you drive here or did you need a ride home?"

"A friend dropped me off. I'm going to call him to pick me up." I said pressing the green call button on my iPhone.

Riiiing riiing riiing

"Dang it. He's not answering." I said. I try again and the same thing happens. "I think he fell asleep. Do you mind dropping me home?" I ask him hopefully.

"Sure. Let me grab my keys." He gets up from the table and heads to his room. He comes back with his keys and opens the door.

Once we are in the car I suddenly realize that he's been tutoring me the whole time and never got to grade his papers.

"I'm sorry I took up all your time. You were supposed to finish grading papers." I said with a slight smile.

"It's okay. I enjoyed helping you catch up. Same time tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied when we pulled up to the house. I opened up the door and got half of my body out when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist pulling me back.

"Just so you know, you looked really sexy when you were playing with yourself on my couch. It took all my strength not to rip your clothes off and fuck you." Mr. Xavier said, his voice full of lust.