Classroom fun

When I got into the house all I could think of were the words Mr. Xavier said to me when I was leaving his car. If I'm being completely honest, it got me wet. I didn't get to relieve myself earlier maybe I can finish up now.

I make my way to my room and see that Sebastian's door is slightly open and the light is on. That bunghole didn't answer his phone and he's awake! I push the door open slowly and to my surprise I see him sleeping. He looks so peaceful and innocent, which he definitely is not. I cover him up with a blanket, turn off his light and close the door making sure not to make a noise.

"What do you think your doing?" I look to my right and see Ivy.

"I was turning off the light and closing the door." I reply.

"Sure. That's what you were doing. Look I get it, Sebastian's hot. Every girl in our school wants him. But let me make this clear. Sebastian is mine." Making an emphasis on the word mine.

Oh hell no this chick did not just step to me and think she can scare me off. I'm not going after Sebastian but there's no reason I can't make her think that. It would be fun to make her mad.

"Look Ivy, Sebastian is a big boy and he's free to do whatever and whoever he wants." I say checking my cuticles like the mean popular girls in the movies do.

"He's mine. Always has been and always will be. You are nothing compared to me. So you better back off!" She said angrily.

Someone's getting mad. This is so much fun. I really like this new game. My new mission is to make Ivy mad every chance I get. It may be cruel but I don't take lightly to people who give me attitude. I have one motto, 'Don't get mad, get even'

"That may be true sweety but I still have more of an advantage. I do sleep right across him. What's to stop us from walking into the others room? Ever think about that?" I could tell she was furious by the color of her face. Her face was so red I was expecting steam to come out of her ears.

"Whatever! Just stay the hell away from my boyfriend!!" She stormed off into Aria's room.

Score! Bitch move sure but I don't care. No one comes and talks down to me and gets away with it.

-------

I take a seat on my desk and wait for class to begin bored out of my mind. I feel like today is just dragging.

"Good morning class!" The voice booms and I can't help but sit up straighter. "I hope you all had a wonderful night because I sure did!" The class chuckles at his outburst.

I can feel myself turn red remembering how embarrassing it was when he caught me playing with myself last night. Chase plops down next to me and I can't help but feel grateful for a little distraction.

"Hey beautiful! It's movie night at casa de Everhart so.. save you a seat?" He asks hopefully.

"Movie night? Sure, why not!" I smile giving him a thumbs up.

I look up to see Mr. Xavier glaring at Chase. Okay.. Weird. Then he looks at me and my breath catches. His eyes turn dark like it did when he caught me on his couch. The rest of the period went by just like that. Me catching him staring and his eyes darkening.

Briiiing

I slowly pack up my stuff waiting for everyone to walk out before I attempt to leave. I walk towards the door but in order to do that I need to pass by the teachers desk with the way the desks are set up. I pass by the desk keeping my eyes trained at the door. Mr. Xavier steps in front of me before I could leave. Not knowing what to do I play with the hem of my skirt.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you last night." He says honestly.

"I couldn't either." I sighed. "I don't get you sometimes. You say nothing can happen between us and then you turn around and say what you said, making me wet and confused."

His eyes widen in surprise by my little outburst. "I made you wet?"

"I say all that and me being wet is what you pick up on?" I asked stupefied.

"I'm sorry. You just can't say those things to me. It turns me on. I wanted to put my fingers inside you and taste you so bad last night." His eyes going darker with each word.

I continue nervously playing with the hem of my skirt when I remembered what I promised myself. With new found confidence, I sit up on his desk parting my legs a little making sure to hike up my skirt in the process. I see him look towards my legs. I cross my right leg over my left leg which brings my skirt up even higher.

"What are you doing?" He asks looking towards the door.

"I'm sitting down. If your going to talk about how bad you want to finger me and taste me, I don't see why you can't just do it. I want it. You want it. Why fight it?"

He glances towards the door. "Because we can get in trouble. You have no idea what you are doing to me. I want to touch you. I fantasize about it ever since that day we met."

I grab his hand and place it on my thigh. "I want you to touch me." I spread my legs slightly and place his hand on the outside of my panty, letting him see how he affects me. "Do you see how wet you make me? I want this." I look at the bulge in his pants and it turns me on even more. "By the looks of it, it seems like you want it too."

He has a look of indecisiveness so I press firmly on his hand that is touching my panty. That's when his eyes turn dark and he starts to rub me. He kisses me and I kiss back hungrily. He deepens the kiss at the same time pushing my panty to the side and inserting two fingers inside my pussy.

Oh my! I forgot how good his fingers felt inside of me. He starts pumping me faster and faster. I can't believe it worked. He said nothing would ever happen between us but here we are. We continue making out for another two minutes when the bell rings we quickly pull apart acting like nothing happened.

"I now know exactly where we should pick up when we get together for tutoring." I say picking up my stuff and walking out the door throwing a wink his way. This should be interesting.