At a standstill

It's official. After last night I felt terrible. I wanted to be with Sebastian last night but at the same time I didn't. I'm not sure who I want to lose my virginity to. I like Sebastian but I also like Mr. Xavier. What do I do?

I get out a piece of paper and write pros on one side and cons on the other. I scribble down different things about both guys and now I know who I should be with. It makes more sense. I should be with someone who isn't complicated and our relationship wouldn't be a problem at school or by the law. I want to be with Sebastian!

I jump out of bed not even bothering to change out of my pajamas, and run to Sebastian's room. I don't bother knocking and just throw his door open. "Sebastian!" My mouth drops. I can't move or talk from the shock. In front of me is Sebastian lying on his bed, and little miss poison Ivy on top of him. The worst part was that they were naked.

"We are kind of busy here. You should probably leave." Ivy says looking over her shoulder and smirking at me.

I close the door, go into my room and change into workout clothes. I need to run. I refuse to sit in here and dwell on the fact that I chose someone who was in his room screwing some red haired bimbo. I race downstairs and out the front door.

——-

I approach the house after my run and see Chase's car in the driveway. I walk in slowly, hoping that Sebastian isn't around. I don't hear anything so I quickly walk up the stairs and into my room. I grab my towel and clothes for my shower.

After doing my business, I walk back into the room ready to start my day. When I see someone sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Sebastian annoyed.

"I think we need to talk." He says seriously.

"I don't think we do. I have nothing to say to you." I turn to open the door.

He pushes it closed. "That's not what it seemed like when you came barging into my rom this morning."

"Well I changed my mind. I don't have anything to say to you. Can I go now?" I say growing impatient.

He didn't say anything so I took it as my cue to leave. I head to the kitchen and see everyone eating. We say our hellos and good mornings. I grab a plate and sit down to eat as well. Sebastian enters the kitchen then and sits down to eat.

"Hey gorgeous. What are you doing later?" Chase asks.

"Uhmm.. Nothing really. I promised I'd Skype some friends. You?" I say between bites.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with us. I'd love to meet them if they look like you!" He smiles.

"Okay sure." I laugh.

——-

"Shayana!" Ally and Natasha's voice comes in over Skype.

"Hey guys! I miss you soooo much!" I say excitedly.

"We miss you too! Who are those sexy guys behind you?" Ally asks.

I chuckle. Leave it to her to notice the guys in the back wrestling. "Hey guys! Come here real quick." I wait till they are right behind me.

"Girls this is Chase, Asher and Sebastian. Guys this is my best friends in the whole wide world, Ally and Natasha." I grin widely.

"They are hot!" Asher smirks.

"Nice to meet you!" Chase smirks.

"Hey!" Sebastian smirks.

"I swear you guys are all man whores! Stop hitting on my friends." I say shooing them away. "Anyways.. What is new?"

I spent the next hour and a half skypeing the girls and shooing the boys away for flirting with them. After we said our goodbyes I get a text from Ally.

'We definitely need to visit you asap. They are hot! Especially Sebastian!'

I smile at the text until the mention of Sebastian's name. I frown, making a mental note to tell her about Ivy and him later.

——-

The weekend went by fast and before I knew it, here I was back at school. I chose to forgive Sebastian because it wasn't my place to be jealous. I am officially going to focus on one person. Who just so happens to be right in front of me.

Mr. Xavier was lecturing the class and sending me glances here and there. I'm definitely looking forward to tutoring after school.

——-

My mom drops me off and I knock on the door.

Knock Knock

"Hey, come on in." Mr. Xavier says stepping aside to let me in.

I walk in and sit on the couch.

"Open you book to chapter four and we'll get started." He says.

I do as he says wondering why he is being so distant. He was even sitting on the other couch.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He looks at me confused.

I shrug. "Well you just seem different. Plus your not sitting next to me like you were the last time."

He clears his throat. "Look Shayana.. I think we should just keep this professional. You and me, we can't happen."

"Why? Last time we talked you said it took all your strength not to rip my clothes off and fuck me. What if that is what I want?" I ask.

He sighs. "Shayana it's not a good idea. I could lose my job and truthfully, I like my women experienced. I want them to know what they are doing in bed."

"Then show me. Show me how you like it. I'll do it." I say determined. "I'm not a virgin you know!" I lie.

I can tell by looking at his eyes, he is debating whether to do it or not. "Let's just stick with the lessons okay?"

I look down disappointed but decide to finish this lesson. I'm going to be with him. First I need to practice on someone else. If he wants someone experienced, that is what he is going to get. But who?