Cinema

I could feel his lips kissing down my jaw and down my neck, feel his body against mine while he caresses every inch of my body. My body getting hot in places I shouldn't mention.. Loving the feel of his breath against my skin. He's teasing me, taking it nice and slow, getting me excited with the slightest touch. I swear I would give it to him, right here right now, give him the only thing I have that no other guy has taken from me. But for him, I'd give it all to him. Thats how bad I want him, I want to feel his sexy body all over me, I want to feel him against me without all this fabric between us. Just him and me. He starts to pull his shirt up..

You are a cinema

I could watch you forever

Action, thriller

I could watch you forever

You are a cinema

A Hollywood treasure

Love you just the way you are

A cinema my cinema

I wake startled and turn off my alarm. Usually I'd wake up, throw my blanket off and start dancing to my alarm before I turn it off. Cinema by Benny Benassi is my jam! It just starts my day on a happy note. You ever hear a song and it changes your whole mood? Well this is one of those songs, for me at least. Today though I couldn't bring myself to do any of that because of that dream. Why did I have that dream? Why was my subconcious mind reminding me of the guy from the airport? Yes, the guy I was making out with in my dream was none other then the mystery man from the airport. I wonder why I was dreaming about him of all people? It could have to deal with the fact that he gave me an amazing orgasm, using only his fingers! That and I'm horny hahaha. Oh, how I miss that sexy British accent of his.

I grab my towel and head to the shower. I need to look good today, its a must. You know in movies how a new student shows up and all eyes are on them, everyone trying to figure the person out and what clique they belong in? Well I feel like today is going to be one of those days, besides I always used to dress up. I suddenly feel nervous, I don't know anyone and I don't want to feel left out, I mean I can't go from miss popular to a nobody. That's just horrible! Great I'm freaking out and my stomach is in knots now!!

I put my hair up in the towel, make my way over to the balcony and step out to see how the weather feels so I can decide on what I should wear. I wasn't expecting to see Sebastion doing pull ups on his balcony, which was right next to mine. I couldn't help but stare at his biceps and six pack. He is so hot!! I feel my cheeks flush when he sees me watching him.

"You have a habit of staring at me yknow?" He smirked. Oh great that smirk of his again. "You have a habit of getting in my way when I'm trying to enjoy the view" I retorted. "What view?" he asked while he streched his muscles. I wave my arm out gesturing to the outside and take a deep breath smelling the fresh air. I strech my arms over my head and let out a yawn feeling the cold air on my skin. "Wow! Yknow if thats what your going to wear every morning I'll make sure to be out here bright and early" He said staring at my body. Huh? I looked down and saw that my leopard robe opened up during my strech and is now showing off my leopard panty and bra. I quickly cover it up. I yell "Perv!" and head back inside.

I finsih my makeup deciding on brown eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner with wings at the end, mascara and red lipstick to make it pop, with just a hint of clear lipgloss. I curled my hair and put my outfit on and I'm now working on putting on my boots. I decided to go casual chic wearing dark skinny jeans, leopard crop top that ties in the front and my light brown uggs.

I head downstairs clearly freaking out because I have no idea how I'm getting there and where there is. I rush out the door.

Crash