The talk

When I get to my room I quickly get dressed, deciding on a high-waisted floral skirt and a black lace blouse that I had tucked in. I decided to just blow dry my hair and skip the straightening for today. I slipped on my black wedge boots and slipped out the door while grabbing my bag at the same time. I headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful" Chase greeted me. "Haha Chase!" I ran to hug him, he lifted me and spun me around. I don't know why but I like hanging out with Chase. He's like an extremely hot guy bestfriend that I've always wanted. 

"I'll be in the car" Sebastion said storming out of the kitchen. Okay.. weird. What was that about? The car ride to school was full of laughter and jokes, mainly because Chase and Asher were cracking jokes and telling me all kinds of stories and pranks they've done over the years. Sebastian was extremely quiet the whole entire car ride. Whenever the guys tried to include him in the conversation he'd respond with one word answers and continue looking down at his phone as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Maybe he regrets what happened between us this morning. 

 I really don't want what happened in the shower between us to complicate everything. What if it causes a problem for my mom? What if our actions will get her fired? I can't let that happen. She was so excited about this job and moving here. I'm going to talk to him and hopefully we can just forget the whole thing. 

By the time I step out of the car Sebastian has already stormed off. "Sebastion! Wait up!" I say while running to catch up to him. "I gotta get to class. I'll talk to you later" He said before he stormed off once again. I really need to talk to him and fix this fast, even if I have to corner him in a room. My mom's job could be at stake.

The day seemed to be going by fast. I didn't even realize what class I was in until a paper landed on my desk. I looked up and got lost in the eyes of.....yes, you guessed it. Mr. Xavier himself. "Maybe if you spent more time listening in my class, you would've gotten up to get this paper at my desk like everyone else did Miss Applegate" He said. Gulp. "S-sorry" I stuttered. "We'll be having testing soon and since you transfered in the middle of the school year, there are some stuff you missed out on. I brought this up to the Dean and he suggested that I tutor you, at least until your all caught up" 

What?!?!? Him tutor me? Are you freaking kidding me! He can't tutor me. I can't even look at him without getting lost in his eyes. Yeah sure it wasn't a problem when we met but that was only because he thought I was older and not a high school student. Well that and we were busy doing other things, which left no time for thinking. Just thinking about it is getting me excited. By the look in his eyes I think he's remembering it too or it could be my imagination. "Uhmm..Okay sure. When?" I say hesitantly. "Why don't you let me know what days and time your free and then we can schedule it from there" He said before walking back to his desk. 

The rest of the day was uneventful. Chase dropped us home saying he had errands to run and zoomed off. By the time we got in the house Sebastian was running up the stairs. I have to talk to him. Scratch that I need to talk to him. When I reached the second floor he was no where to be found. Which could only mean one thing, he was already in his room. Without knocking I opened his door and found him taking off his shirt. He didn't see me since his back was facing me. I took the time to check out his back muscles, whatever the heck they are called. He looked so damn good. I could feel my insides tighten when he turned around giving me the perfect view of his abs.

"You know this is my room right?" I looked up and shook my head to pull myself out of a daze. Why does he have this affect on me. I am so turned on right now but that is not why I am here. Come on, open your mouth and speak already. 

"We need to talk" I said firmly. "Okaaay.. What do you want to talk about?" He asked suspiciously. "About this morning.. Look I don't want what happened in the shower to be an issue and come between us. I especially don't want it to have an impact on my mom's job either. So if we could just maybe forget what happened and put it behind us then I'd love that" the words rushing out before taking a deep breathe. 

"Wait. First off I would never let anything affect your mom's job, she has nothing to do with it. Secondly what happened in the shower was my fault, not yours. So please don't go blaming yourself. I jumped into the shower with you and I was jerking off to you, in my defense I was very very tempted to reach out and take you right there but I knew you wouldn't want that so I had to rub myself. Which is no excuse but you deserve an explanation. As for it coming between us, I promise it won't. In all honesty I would love more times like that but I know that could never happen and I respect that." He finished with a slight smile.

I just stand there in silence. Speechless. I mean what do you say when a GORGEOUS shirtless guy says all that to you? Exactly. 

"Look if what you really want is to forget about it then that is what we'll do. We'll just act like it never happened" He said hopefully while taking a couple steps closer so that we were only inches away from each other. I look into his eyes, "Yeah, I think it'll be for the best" My voice coming out in a whisper. 

I can see him visibly gulp and I gotta say I start to feel that familiar tightening 'you know where' happening. He reaches his hand up to cup the side of my cheek pushing my hair back, "Okay, it's your choice, whatever you want" I could feel his breath blow across my neck as he whispers, definitely sending chills all over my body. 

I gulp, lick my lips and lean in closing the distance between us and kiss him lightly. Pulling back I start to apologize "S-sorry. I ---" My words forgotten when Sebastian crashes his lips to mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated. The chapter was supposed to be longer but it ended up getting deleted TWICE!! It was horibble. The first time it was deleted I was able to remember parts of what I wrote. The second time it was deleted I ended up changing it because it was way too much to try and remember it. Anyways! Hope you like it. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the story so far. Also does anyone know how or know someone who knows how to do a trailer? Thanks for reading! I'll try to post up another chapter soon. =)