Meeting new people

"Are you ready to start school tomorrow?" Mrs. Everhart says. "I guess.. I don't know anybody there and I won't have my friends to hangout with so yeahh. So to answer your question Mrs. Everhart, no I'm not ready for tomorrow" I looked down at my phone, deciding to send Ally and Natasha a text about how things are going here and how much I miss them already!! The door to the kitchen opens and three girls who look about my age walks in. "Hey girls, how was school?" Mrs. Everhart asks. The blone one chirps "It was great Mrs. E! Totally aced that paper you helped me on" "Anytime sweetie" She smiles at the blonde girl. The red haired girl wearing a super short skirt looks at me and says "Who's the stray?" Suddenly all eyes turn to me. "This girls, is my new assistants daughter, she'll be staying with us until the guest house is finished. Shayana I'd like you to meet Alina (blond one), Ivy (red head) and my daughter Aria (brunette). Girls this is Shayana" Aria sat on the bar stool next to me while the other girls sat on the bar stool across us. "Hi, you'll love it here. Our school is pretty big, the teachers are awesome.. well most of them anyway, we don't get that much homework and the boys.... are GORGEOUS!!" She smiled. "As for living arrangements, I'm right across the hall from the room you'll be staying in so if you need anything don't hesitate to come over and ask" "Thanks. Thats really nice of you" I replied. 

The kitchen door swings open once again and in walks in the sex god from earlier. Immediately my cheeks start to turn red but I hide it behind my newly (two days ago) dyed deep auburn hair. "Hey ladies, how are you doing today?" He grabbed the apple that Ivy was eating. "Hey get your own!" she said while trying to get it back from him. "Now now didn't you ever hear of sharing?" He said while putting his arm around her. "When its something I really want, I don't like to share" she said huskily while looking into his eyes. He winked at her and tossed the apple in the trash. "So sister, who's the new recruit? I've never seen her around school" He asked while taking the empty seat on the other side of me. Aria spoke, "She's not a recruit, she starts tomorrow and shes moms new assistant's daughter, brother dearest" while giving him a knowing look. They are basically talking like I'm not in the room and miss red head is glaring daggers at me. I wonder whats her problem? Well kids I'm going to go over some stuff so I'll see you guys later and don't you dare make a mess, I know where you sleep" she laughs to herself and walks out the door.

"I swear I wanted to jump his bones right then and there!" I said into the phone. "Girl you should have pulled that towel off and let him do you on the bathroom sink, against the wall and make your way into the shower!! hahaha" Ally replied. "Haha yeah right! ughh but he seems like hes a player or one of those guys that only want one thing" "You never know he could be the guy we read about in books. Girl moves to a new place, meets guy, complications happen, turns into prince charming but in the end you end up together and blah blah" she challenged. "I think we read too much" I laughed. "Well I'm gonna go and pick an outfit for tomorrow, gotta look good even though I'd much rather be there with all of you. Promise you'll come visit me soon?" "We will, Tasha and I will visit as soon as we can. Now go get a sexy ass outfit together girly! Love you sis!!" Ally said. "I love you too sis! I yelled into the phone. 

Deciding that I'll put together an outfit later. I layed back on the bed, put on my earphones, closed my eyes and listened to Ben Harpers - Burn One Down.

If you don't like my fire

then don't come around

cause I'm gonna burn one down

yes I'm gonna burn one down

my choice is what I choose to do

and if I'm causing no harm

it shouldn't bother you

your choice is who you choose to be

and if your causin' no harm

then you're alright with me

All of a sudden someone yanks my headphones out of my ears. I sit up yelling "What the fuck?!?" Sebastian smirks "Hey beautiful" I swear that smirk will be the death of me but he'll never know that. All I wanted to do was relaxed but nooo he had to come in and bother me, not that I minded seeing him in his white t-shirt that showed off his muscles. "Can I have my Ipod back now?" I said while holding my hand out. Instead of him placing it in my hand he put on my one of my earphones and turned to me saying, "You got good taste. I love this song." "Really? Not alot of people I know, know this song." I replied. "Well then, aren't you glad you met me?" he winks while I roll my eyes. "What I mean to say is that I like playing this song on my guitar." "You play guitar?" why I'm I not surprised? "Yeah sometimes.. I haven't in awhile though" he said. I couldnt help but feel like there was a deeper reason behind him not playing anymore but before I could question him any further he stands up, streches and I couldn't help but stare at his V. You know that muscle that starts above the jeans and travels lower? The one that drive drives girls crazy and makes them stupid? Yeah that is what I'm currently staring at and it makes him even more sexy. I feel my cheeks start to get hot and look down at my Ipod so my hair would cascade enough to block my face from him. He bends down and moves my hair away from my face and puts it behind my ear and whispers, "Goodnight beautiful. Sweet dreams" Holy crap! Is that butterflies I'm feeling? Maybe he could be sweet or my prince charming Ally was talking about. "Hopefully of me" he flashes me his infamous smirk and walks out the door. Nope, guess not. He's just a player.

~~~~~~~~~Okay I know this chapter sucks but I needed to introduce some characters to the story and the next chapter is when she starts her first day at school! New school, characters and the moment I've been waiting to write with that surprise person coming back to the story!! whoo hoooo!! Please keep reading, vote, comment, message. I'm trying to make up for not posting for awhile so I'm posting 3 chapters today! Hope you like it =)