What have I done?

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. It would be a lie if I said it wasn't because of a certain boy who happens to live in the same house. Just thinking about him, brings back the memories of yeterday when I walked in on his sexy, toned body. The kiss!! The kiss we shared was definitely steamy. Just thinking about it gets my insides tightening. Okay Shayana, get your butt off this bed and get ready for school.

As I hopped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around myself, I couldn't help but think of how the last shower I had was with Sebastian. After applying makeup and fixing my hair I finally decide on a black skirt, floral crop top, and some black strappy sandals. I grab my bag and head out the door without bothering to look in the mirror.

I reach the kitchen and see that Sebastian is already there finishing up a bowl of cereal. Immediately my stomach grumbles. Making Sebastian look up, greeeeaaaat way to embarass me, Tina the talking tummy! If you've seen the movie 'White Chicks' then you'd know what I mean. Before the grumbling could get any louder I decide to head into the walk-in pantry to search for the cereals. Scanning the shelfs I finally found the cereal I was searching for. Fruity Pebbles!!! My favorite! As I was reaching for the cereal a hand reached out to grab it.

I turned around ready to snatch the box away when I came face to face with Sebastion. We were so close that our noses were practically touching. "Sorry, did you want this box?" He asked innocently. "Yes, I do. So if you don't mind.." I said while reaching for the box of sugary goodness. He quickly pulled away so I couldn't reach it. "What will you give me for it?" He said with an eyebrow raised.

"I'll give you a big fat kiss if you give me the cereal box already!!" I replied. "That sounds like a fair deal" He said leaning closer. As soon as he got close enough, I reached for the box while kneeing him where the sun doesn't shine. As he grunted in pain holding his family jewels. I sashayed to the table, "This should be a lesson learned, don't mess with a girl and food!"

The boys came in at that moment. Doesn't anyone ever knock? I mean seriously though. An ax murderer can practically walk into this house! "Hey guys!" I exclaimed. I got a "Hey" and "Hey sexy" out of them. Of course Chase would be the one with the compliment. At that moment Sebastian chose to come out of the pantry still cupping himself.

"Uhmm.. Did we miss something? Were you two doing something in the pantry?" Asher asked looking back and forth between the two of us. I scoffed at that. "He wishes. I had to knee him because he didn't want to give me my fruity pebbles. Guys should know not to mess with a girl and their food." I said nonchalantly.

I was reaching in my locker to get a book for my class when a voice came from behind me. "You do know I'm going to get you back for this morning right?" He said. When I turned back I saw his eyes piercing into mine. He was not kidding at all. I gulped. Oh crap! Noticing my speechlessness he turned his back and walked away. What have I done?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know. It is a super short filler chapter. I know I haven't been posting in awhile. Been pretty hectic since my fiance got relocated. We had to pack up the house and u-haul our butt all the way to Texas. New experience, new adventure. I'm currently working on another book. I should be releasing the first chapter sometime this week. So look out for that! I hope you like it. I did not forget about this book. I'll still be updating this as well. So till then.. Thanks guys!