section 4

Phil watched as techno came in. He was clearly angry at the Ender Kingdom for this. He felt it too, he felt like Ranboo was mocking them for having Tommy leave. But he did say 'till farther noticed'. It wasn't a life sentence but a short one till the mystery was solved. "Techno I understand your upset I am too" he said calmly standing and walking to him. Techno was his life long friend. They grew up together and it was almost as if they were brothers, or father and son relationship even if just prince and Knight, or now King and General. "But we can not accuse such on him. He took Tommy in, he gave him a new home. And till we find the real reason for this, I will not go against it" while he loved his son, he made a treaty with the Enderian Royal family long ago before Ranboo was born saying he would not accuse with out evidence of such. "they have the medical proof he was poisoned. We have people over there who confirmed it. This is not something plot of anger"

Though the whole 'Someone close' seemed very likeable. Only someone who knew the prince could pose as him for this. "We are looking into it, please just hold on a bit longer"

Meanwhile Wilbur was sitting at his desk writing a letter. Ranboo said no one was allowed in, to see him. Not that he couldn't write a letter and send it by hawk. The letter was simple, but filled with sorrow.

'Dear Tommy, I see you have made a new home. I'm glad they welcomed you in when we couldn't keep you. I feel it is my fault I could of pushed harder for father to keep you, I should of fought against him. I would die for you, even now. I wish the tides were turned and it was I who was cast away not you. You don't deserve this, you should not be framed. The palace is empty without your smile and laughter in its halls. I can't bring my self to look at Father without seeing you next to him, begging for my guitar to be played. I am very well aware I am not welcomed in the Ender lands any more. But I hope this message reaches you, as I wish to let you know, I will always be there for you. I never thought it was you. Your to kind. You weren't even there that night. But alas, the other kingdoms will not listen. I wish I could see you again. You smiling for me. I want you to smile for Ranboo okay? Like you used to for me.. I hope he treats you well, and you are happier there. Because. Without requisite or deadline. No strings attached. I will love you for ever. -your faithful brother. Wilbur "

He tied the paper with a black and red string, as if it had blue, it would be turned away and he knew it. He put it in a small encasing and onto a trained hawk. Before sending it on its way, praying it reached him. Even if not, everything he said in it, would still be true, as he sat by his window crying alone Technoblade felt frustrated but eventually allowed himself to sigh,
running a hand through his hair. "Phil- my voices are getting worse ,day by day,they’re not happy with what's happened. They want who did this on a stick" his tone sounded tired though almost emotionless. His voices,or well chat had been a pain over the last well,tommy had usually grounded them by having someone to protect,
or to be a sounder to. "My instincts are off the walls,I'm concerned I'll snap. And it won't end well,remember what happened last time?" He muttered a little,though it was still auditable. He recalled the massacre that happened on that fateful day,it was classed as a tragedy,and when he was officially dubbed as the blood god.

Tommy had been allowed out In the garden,as Ranboo had been busy with official business. His eye caught a hawk as it left him with a letter. The blonde opened it,scanning the contents inside as he began to tear up a little. Sneaking up into his room in order to return the letter. He began to write: '𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟.
𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙,𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠,𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒. ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑦,𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑁𝐴 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝐼 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡,𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐,𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝐴 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒,𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛. . .𝑟𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟,𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.
𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑒𝑠,𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜𝑠 𝑚𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑠. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑦,𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟,𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑜 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡.
- 𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦
𝑝.𝑠 : 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑔𝑜,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡'

After he wrote out his letter,he added a small necklace that had musical notes,mixed with small sun and star charms that had small yellow and red gems upon them,yellow had been the family symbol for Wilbur,whilst red was his own. Despite him giving it up infront of Techno and his father,it seems that he would give some form of it to his brother. Afterwards,he took a photo of himself smiling as bright as the sun,whilst making a heart with his hand. Placing the small Image in the scroll along with the necklace. Before rolling it up and tying it with yellow and red ribbon,giving it back to the hawk so it can take his response back to Wilbur.
-