section 6

As his father worked hours a day on trying to find anything there it was all turning out hopeless on their side. Wilbur knew all the evidence would be in other kingdoms. Sally was forbidden to set food in the Arctic. The reason, she tried to kill Wilbur. And with Fundy so young there was no choice but to send him with her, a child needs their mother Wilbur knew that all to well. But sometimes he felt bad about sending him away with her, it was clear by the letter he recorded back that his ex had said some lies to his son.

Dear Tommy
I got your letter again. I do believe it may be her. As Fundy acts strange for you, ahe continues the same as always to me but more .. Agitated. She has sent many photos with me burnt out, and Letters for them. While many would see them as love letters I see past her lies. Its all a rouse to get me back and its not working. I will continue to keep my guard up the best I can. It has been more than a joy to keep receiving letters. Father worries for my health since you've been gone. He barely sees me as I barely leave without you any more. Other than your lovely letters, I have found no reason to walk the empty halls. And would prefer to stay in my quarters alone. I wish Ranboo would let me visit, even once. I wish to hold you close again in my arms. You leaving has my heart shattered like it was when mother passed away. You were my sunshine and he took you from me completely. But I do not hold it against him, as I see where he comes from with it. He had every right. And I still respect him despite what The general and Father say about him. I hope you are doing well, and continue to write. I love you, and as you wished for me to stay safe, I wish for you too.

Your brother Wilbur

He tied the letter once more and sent it off. He would heed his brothers warning to stay safe. Sally would be able to come back any time now as her exile ended here. He wished it had been a life time, but alas his father could not do that to his son. and if Fundy was allowed then his mother was too. Even if she tried so hard.

Phil remained in his throne room talking with people he knew he could trust about this. A young spy from the Enderian kingdom had given a report of seeing Tommy happy and seemingly free. Ranboo was treating him well and he was alright.

Phil sighed and dismissed the Spy to go back. And he did. Tubbo knew that trading secrets was against the laws of the Ender Kingdom. But that was not his home land, L'manberg was.

He found himself torn between The Arctic Empire and The Ender Kingdoms.rulers. he felt loyalty to both as many did. And so he played both parts. He was on his way back when he saw Wilbur release the bird to the sky. He wondered who the prince would be contacting like this.

But he pushed it aside for he still had to give Ranboo a report of what was happening in the Arctic palace.
He ran back to the place he called 'homes' and began his search for the prince.

Prince ranboo had been taking a break in the secret garden,it had many flowers blooming,mixed with sweet floral scents the enderian adored dearly. He had a report coming through he supposed,he was quite fond of tubbo really. They were rather helpful in many cases and he appreciated,all they did for the kingdom. It was a great fondness he held for them,just as he had tommy,
he patiently waited on the bench for the report.

Tommy had felt nervous by this point,seeing hawk fly back to his window. Reading the letter once more,though unaware to the blonde as he was reading the contents inside. A cloth was suddenly pressed against his lips from behind,he struggled to get out of his kidnappers grasp but,to no avail, his vision began to get blurry as dots began to appear,
before finally blacking out. And falling into the arms more of the stranger. A orange tail softly swished in happiness,as he picked up the small blonde bridal style. "Sorry tommy, moms orders- I'll send a letter to dad for you" this time a letter that would of been sent from tommy,came from Fundy which read.

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘶𝘳,
𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥,𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘶𝘴,𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥,𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳,
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴,𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘯.
- 𝘍𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘺'

After he finished writing the letter,he gave it to the bird. The letter had yellow and orange tied around it this time. It was so his father could take a guess at who was the one that wrote back. After the fox hybrid completed his attempted to sneak off with his unconscious 'younger sibling' wanting to keep them safe,though he would unfortunately have to hide tommy whilst travelling through,the Antarctic empire to even get to the oceanic kingdom. However as he made it outside and into a carriage,placing tommy in the backseat and covering them up with blankets. The alarms suddenly blared out loud,signalling a break In and also a missing royalty. The fox quickly jumped in the carriage and began to speed off,
hoping he could accomplish his task.

One of the knights in the Enderian Kingdom,had seen the strange interaction the two and reported it. They even altered the blood god themselves about it,as if to cut off any suspicious carriages. Technoblade had received this,and also some news as well of the fact that,clearly the end kingdom couldn't keep tommy safe as he was missing. News spread quick when it came to even ex royalty,it was so they could be brought back as fast as possible,
or investigated. Luckily for the oldest Prince of the Antarctic empire,that Fundy managed to sent them a letter,aka the sip up. And it provided more evidence against sally and Fundys framing of tommy.