section 7

Wilbur waited for the next letter with great wavering patience. It was hard, having to wait a full day for it to come but when it finally did he noticed something was off. Instead of a Red and Yellow, it was Orange and yellow. He knew something was wrong immediately taking the letter and opening it. His heart dropped just by reading the first two words. Fundy was there, and he had Tommy. What ever lies Sally had told his son about him, and his uncle, he would have to set straight. Immediately, he wrote a new letter. But not for Tommy

Your  royal Highness
I am very well aware that you hate my family, all expect the young prince which you have so kindly took care of these past few weeks. While we try to gain evidence here that Tommy is innocent, it has been hard. But I have enough now. I will admit, without permission, we have sent letters. These few we have sent are in this casing along with this one. Please, I wish for him to be returned home safely. I have reasons to believe my Ex wife has him. And has managed to convince my poor son to do her bidding. Without knowing the truth.  I do not care if Tommy stays with you for a life time, I just wish he is safe. I am sending the same news I received from your kingdom to my father. This is a treason against the treaty all three kingdoms made long ago. Sally has broken the promise, and I ask you help me show her we do not deal with that. As much as you may hate me, I respect every decision you shall make. And will obey the orders if you shall send them. You know how to find me, without my father or general knowing.
-Wilbur Soot

He didn't sign his name with a royal decree. Although both were princes and both had the same authority in their kingdoms, he placed himself beneath Ranboo. Something he never did before for anyone. Placing the letter and all he and Tommy had sent back and forth with it, into the silver casing he used and on the bird. he sent the letter with black and white ribbons. As a sign of a treaty. It was Black for Enderian and White for him. Hoping he received it in time.

The Enderian prince luckily received the letter,reading it as his heterochromic eyes widened in concern. Immediately sending guards to go patrol the end city,to go look for tommy. Afterwards he returned a letter back,reading:

'𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.
𝒊 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅,𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕,𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈,𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔,𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒕,𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒚,𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕,𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆,𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍,𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚,
𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔.
-𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅.'

He hoped Wilbur would understand what he had been trying to suggest,as he couldn't leave end kingdom to go to the Antarctic empire,due to his declaration.

Fundy by this point had almost reached the Antarctic borders,the blonde still passed out in the back of the carriage,sleeping peacefully. Though the fox hybrid had been questioned by patrol officers by the Antarctic guards, Technoblade had been eyeing the fox hybrid up suspiciously,the piglin felt Like he had known the fox hybrid,even his voices had stated something was wrong. And he trusted their judgement,he allowed the carriage in but he wouldn't allow Fundy to travel any further. He could tell the fox had been getting anxious by the minute. He was tempted to call Wilbur here to help out with this situation,or well to figure out why the fox stood out in his memory. Not only that tommy had gone missing,and thus he was more on guard than usual.

Wilbur understood the letter immediately, getting his cape on and running down the halls. He knew it had been a few hours maybe a day since Ranboo had sent the letter, for the distance was great between them. Fundy had to be in the kingdom, and he had to find him before he got through. He hopped on his horse, and rode away, confusing not just the servants of the stables and the Knights on guard nearby, but also his father.

Wilbur had finally left his room, but he looked distressed and worried about something. What did he know, that the king did not? What could the prince be doing in such a rush.

While he did attempt to stop Wilbur from leaving he was unable to the brunette refused to delay himself for even his father, even a king couldn't stop him. His brother was on the line.
It took maybe an hour to reach the border where patrol was, and it seemed he was just in time. "Don't let in him!" He hollered to the guard near Fundy. It had been years since either had seen each other, so long he barely recognized his own son. But a father can always a face of his beloved champion.
"Techno, check the carriage now" as the crowned prince he had the authority to boss the General. Even if he was older than him.

He dismounted his Horse handing it over to someone to hold safely. He carried a sword with him At his side as he walked closer. If Fundy didn't recognize him he'd be alright with it. He didn't expect him to anyways, not even Sally would know what he looked like. He had changed since the last time they met up, when Sally was exiled and Fundy went with her.

"Where's my brother?" He asked in a cold harsh tone. It may be his son he was asking, but alas, his brother would always come first.