section 5

Phil knew the voices would demand it, blood. A sacrifice of great worth. But he couldn't let that happen. The last time it had, it gained techno his infamous nickname of the 'Blood God'. Which still happened today often around the castle. "We will find out soon what happened. I promise, just a little longer" he prayed Techno wouldn't snap again. "Hey, think of Tommy. He wouldn't want that, he would want you to find the person who set him up" he was bent on clearing his sons name even if he disowned the family crest and name

Wilbur received the letter a day later with the necklace and photo. His eyes widened as he saw the hawk land on his desk so loyal to him. He read the letter with a smile as he placed the photo beside him. He'd cherish it forever. Along with the necklace. Seeing it bearing the royal colours for them, Red and Yellow, he couldn't help hut put it on. He'd wear it with pride. Tommy hadn't fully given up on him and he was proud. He also, hoped his father would straighten his act up and be a good father to them again. But running a kingdom alone had its challenges. So instead he informed a maid to carry the news he received about the plot, Sally and Fundy being two suspects to the general. But he kept the letter hidden. As he wrote a response

"Dear Tommy.
Ranboo does not know I write to you. Hence why I used Red and Yellow. And not Blue. As that is a symbol of our kingdom. The other two, how ever are personal colours for us. He should not understand them quite yet unless one was to tell him. I am glad you sent your smile to me again, to know it still is around. Its hard to smile without you near me. I promise you, if I ever get to have you be with me again, I will play any song in the world even mothers Lullaby she made for us. I would do it, with out a second thought. I know you always wished to hear it again as it only was played once. Please, If it is my ex wife or my son who planned this, I need to know. She would be the one for this, As she never did expect the fact I ended the relationship with a warm not on my behalf. She thought it would break me, but it only strengthened me more. I pray you stay well, and I can hear from you again. It is pleasant to see the hawk come through the window and sit at my desk with a letter from you. Even if short, it would be lovely to trade them back and forth. I love you -Your Brother - Wilbur"

He noticed how Tommy wrote 'Wilby' on his letter and smiled. As he took a picture of himself and placed it in the capsule with the letter and a small bracelet as a thank you for the necklace. This one, was ruby and Citrine stoned. With silver and good chains. Nothing expensive, so a thief wouldn't steal it but something memorable. As he set the hawk up again, with a sort of smile still lingering. Having received a letter back, it really brightened his days.

Whilst unknowingly to Ranboo of what tommy had been doing,the ender prince kept researching,trying to find more evidence. All he knew is from the tests he got some scientists to do,is that the DNA belonged to the one and only Fundy soot. But that left him the question of why? There shouldn't be a reason why the fox hybrid should be after him,nor frame his friend,maybe foxes didn't like raccoon hybrids?. The Prince shook his head a little at the ridiculousness of that. He wrote down in a little black book,his thoughts and feelings about the situation.

As Ranboo kept quietly researching In secret,the information slowly building up. A certain fox hybrid had been wandering around the castle,their Amber gaze scanning the halls, observing,almost searching. Fundys paws softly thudded against the carpeted floor,until he made his way to a purplish red like door way. Knocking on the door.

Tommy had been in the middle of writing his letter,until he heard a knock upon his door. "Please come in" he stated,turning his head as the door opened. He expected it to be Ranboo,

however. He saw fundy instead and became confused,why would they be here? "Oh? Um,hello Fundy" the blonde gave a small polite grin,though when he was met with silence. It became unnerving,until finally a startled noise escape him as he was pulled into a tight hug. Tommy froze a little,he didn't expect that either. "Tommy- I missed you,sorry about the thing I had to do- but I had to get you away from dad! And back to mom" Fundy tried to explain a little,seeming a little unhinged as an aftermath of the exile.

Fundy had been told for so many years after his exile,that tommy was his younger sibling,and that his dad just wanted to break the family apart. Not only that,sally had told him that in order to see his sibling again. He had to get tommy away from all,and that's when he came up with the idea. "Don’t worry tommy! We'll,get out of here soon. Don't worry,hang on a little longer" afterwards he let the raccoon Hybrid go, not many people knew. Ex Prince tommy had been a raccoon hybrid. Watching Fundy leave,his heart pounded in his chest as he felt shaken up. Immediately he went back to writing his letter with a trembling hand,hoping that it wouldn't be noticed.

'𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟.
𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑦,𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡,𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙. 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛,𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛,𝑖'𝑚 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐸𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢,𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠,𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑦. 𝐻𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑡,𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑦,ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒,𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝐷𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖'𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑎𝑦,𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟,𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
- 𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦.'

After quickly sending the letter back to hawk,he decided to put on the pretty bracelet his brother gave him,
hiding it under his Lilac sleeve. He tried to think about what Fundy meant, about what they said earlier. It was bizarre and weird,it made him shudder. It was definitely sally behind this, whilst Fundy Had been her pawn,he slightly hissed to himself at the realisation. So it was two people,not one,he send a letter to Wilbur In secret,so that if anything happened to the ex Prince. They'd know who.

Technoblade back in the Antarctic empire,had noticed a small change in Wilbur's behaviour,they seemed to be a bit chirpy,however being informed that the princess of the oceanic kingdom. And Fundy, Wilbur's son had both been suspects. Annoyed him,he felt his voices become unbearable. Clenching his head a little at the migraine coming from their demands,

the piglin hybrid ended up in Tommy's old room. Things were too silent without them,and he noticed Henry. The beloved cow plush of his runt,he reached over to pick up the toy. The raccoon hybrids scent still on it,

though it helped ground him,soothe the voices temporarily. He had also heard from maids that Sally had sent Wilbur,two rather Delusional letters. Both love letters but also both seeming mad,he had read them and he winced. So sally was a crazy ex,

that made sense. She apparently even sent burnt photos of Wilbur's and a lot of slightly half threatening stuff saying that she'd take tommy more away from them,or that she wouldn't give some of Wilbur's things back. Honestly,there was so much chaos happening around him.