section 8

Technoblade had been slightly startled by the princes requested,and how serious they had been. But Wilbur did have authority over the general,so as the oldest Prince asked of him,the piglin opened the carriage door. Searching until,a familiar mop of fluffy blonde hair caught his gaze,as Fundy simply glared at his father,
refusing to speak as Techno continued to check the carriage,finally  his eyes widening as he pulled out tommy form the back,keeping them safely wrapped up in blankets. Holding them close,as he glared at Fundy.

The fox hybrid hissed,had been glaring at Wilbur and Techno,as he was apprehended. "You didn't deserve him- he belongs to me and mom" he spat out,as his crime had been uncovered and that he kidnapped the ex Prince. Of course sally didn't expect this and had been waiting,unaware of the knights coming from the end kingdom towards her own. It seemed Ranboo wanted answers and to check their too. He ordered some of their hybrids that were immune to water in order for nothing to happen to them.

Wilbur signed with relief as he ran to check his brother. His eyes searched for any wounds but there was none, he was just unconscious. He looked at him still with worry before glaring to his son

"Fundy Soot. He does not be long to you! He belongs to his family!" He practically yelled it. He was so angry with Sally right now, everything he ever did in the past had been for her and yet, it was never enough. So he began to do it for Tommy instead. Because he knew his brother would appreciate it a little more.

"What lies has your mother been telling you?" Answer me!" The prince rarely ever raised his voice, but the thought of Tommy being taken away again ate his heart cold and dry. His eyes shone a deep hazel against the sun as a frown was on his face. Fundy could be sentenced to death for this, not that he would let it. He was still his son, and he still cared for him inside. He just wanted to know what lie had been told to make the boy do this at such a young age

Fundys ears went down as he was shouted at by his father. "She said that you abandoned us after the exile,that you didn't care- and that tommy was actually hers and that we're related and you took him away from us,because you were mad at her and wanted revenge." He began to repeat what his mom told him,he disappeared with her,and her constant delusions had been thrown upon him. Sally did always like tommy,and made jokes that she wanted to adopt him or that the young blonde was actually hers. So it was no surprise,she'd tell her own son that the blonde was their sibling,not their uncle. Fundy wouldn't of known this,so it was easy to twist things.

Techno let Wilbur check over tommy, he knew they were okay. But he thought that Sally would have bigger consequences for her actions this time,as he heard from his own voices that Sally had been captured and was now taken back to the end,for questioning of her motivations and what she had done.

Wilbur sighed. He couldn't stay to mad at Fundy, he was only doing what he thought was right. But it was about time he learned the truth, and Wilbur had the whole world to back him up on it.

"Fundy, my dear champion, my dear boy. She lied to you" he knew he wouldn't like being told it, but to was true. "Tommy is not your brother, he is mine. Tommy was born a prince of the Arctic kingdom way before I married your mother, he was the ring bearer at the ceremony. I suppose when you left she told you the lies so you would hate me like she does" He didn't know if Sally hated him PR if she was just obsessed with him still. She always was the jealous type, and he never understood why.

"Prince tommy Is uncle.. you don't have to believe me, but do not resist this kingdom trying to bring him home. I don't want you to have to face what your mother will"

Phil had also received news that Sally had broke the treaty and kidnapped Tommy from Ranboo. He would of sent his soldiers, if he could. But he was unable to, as he found most could not swim. The arctic didn't have many lakes that weren't frozen. And the few that were open for swimming were no were near the palace or training grounds. So he had to have faith Ranboo would get her. So together they could decide her fate.

Immediately the fox hybrids world shattered a little,as tears began to fill his eyes,not only at the nickname but at the fact his father Still cared about him. Despite the opposite he had been told,but now he didn't know how to feel,he was Lied to. The person he thought was brother,was his uncle. But his uncle had been younger than him. "So my uncle younger than i am-" he mumbled a little,he was never sure what Sally's deal had been with his father. Maybe she just thought they were soulmates,or something? Fundy couldn't do anything to tommy anyways,Techno was practically staring him down,so he just nodded In understanding.

Though Techno was unsure wether or not he should give tommy to wilbur,
the teen stirred in his sleep slight before waking up. Feeling grogy as his head pounded as an effect of what was used on him. "Techie?" He mumbled into the piglin,who made a soft rumbling noise in response to reassure tommy they were okay. The end kingdom did capture sally,leading another carriage to take her to Phil,as ranboo came with the carriage for trial for a royal visit. Using a different route and ending up being allowed through patrol,as he got let through the back castel gates. The knights of the end lead sally to the throne room, placing her there in waiting. Until the rest got here.