Awake

Nico sat at the foot of Percy's bed. He watched the older boy closely, waiting. Waiting for so long for him to wake up. He stood, turning.

His hand was on the door knob when he heard an intake of breath.

He whipped around, rushing to Percy's side. "Percy?" Nico asked. Percy's milky eyes fluttered open. "Nico? Is that you?" Percy's hands reached up, waving in the air, blindly. Nico placed his face in Percy's hands. Percy gasped. His soft fingers brushesd briefly against Nico's cheeks, feeling to make sure he was real. "Oh Nico. You-you're alive? The dreams. I thought you were dead. It was so real..." Tears filled Percy's blind eyes, spilling down his face.

"Shhh, mi amore. I'm here."

Nico wrapped his strong arms sound Percy, wanting him to feel protected. Percy his face in Nico's neck, tears wetting Nico's shirt. A tear slid past Nico's defense, falling onto Percy's hair. "I love you Percy." Percy clutched tighter to Nico. "I never let you go, ever." Percy nodded. Percy looked up, his sightless eyes not exactly focused on Nico's face. "Nico?" Nico looked down. "Yeah?" He questioned.

"I...I want a kiss...." Nico laughed for what felt like the first time a million years.

"Of course." He said. He cupped Percy's pale face in his hands, bringing it closers to his own. He attached his lips to Percy's, moving his mouth against his lovers own. He entangled his hand in Percy's soft, black hair. Percy let a tear fall from his eye, the salty taste filling their mouths. Nico made sure to let Percy feel his passion and love for the slightly older boy.

He broke away, resting his forehead against Percy's. Percy sighed softly and clutched Nico's shirt. He tapped Nico's shoulder. Nico glanced down. "Yes?" He said, curious. "Help me up." Percy demanded. Nico's eyebrows furrowed. "*Ma il mi amore, non credo-" Nico spoke Italian, seeing as he switched to his true language when he got nervous. "Please," Percy said, looking up at Nico with his baby seal eyes. Nico blushed, turning away.

"Fine" he murmured. He grabbed Percy's hand and helped Percy stand. Percy's knees wobbled and he almost fell. He cursed under his breath. "I'm fine. I can do this," Percy said, determined.

He took a slow step forward. He slowly started to walk, Nico's dark eyes watching over him. Nico scrambled to the door, opening out for the slow walking Percy coming his way. Percy walked out onto the deck.

"Hey guys," Percy said, smiling weakly.

The crews head snapped towards him. "Percy?" Annabeth said, tears welling up in her eyes. She ran towards him, embracing him. Percy put his nose in her golden curls. "Hey wise girl," he said quietly. Annabeth squeezed him tighter. "Woah, be careful there. That's my fiance you're squeezing." He said laughing. Hazel looked at him, her golden eyes filled with confusion. "Nico? Is that you?" Nico nodded. Hazel let out a breath of relief. "Jeez, you scared me earlier." She said shaking her caramel curls.

Nico looked away embarrassed. "Sorry" he said. "It's alright." Hazel said. Jason looked at Percy. "Hey bro. You alright?" Percy laughed. "For now." Jason nodded.

"So...not to ruin the moment but..."

Leo said nervously, his hands fidgeting with the Wii controller. "What?" Frank said.

"We just arrived at the Island of the Sirens..." Everyone gasped, rushing to the railing where a island rose overhead, their new challenge facing directly towards them.

*But my love, I don't think-

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update! School's been piling work on us, sorry. But here it is! They newest chapter! Yay!