Chapter 6: The Romans

Chapter 6: The Romans -Percy's POV

    This is the one reason Percy loves to shadow travel. Nico had suggested shadow traveling and of course Percy agreed. Suddenly they were whisked away in the shadows. Percy looked around, gasping. There was shadowy souls wandering aimlessly around them. Some of the shadows reached out for him, but suddenly Percy was in Nico's strong arms. Nico was glaring at the shadows and with a flick of his had they disappeared. Nico put his arms around Percy's waist and held him close, sending away any shadow that dared to come near. This is why Percy loved to shadow travel. Nico was always there for him and he loved and protected him.

    Soon, they came out of the shadows and into Camp Jupiter. Nico stumbled, looking very tired because every time that he shadow traveled the energy got drained from him. Percy hooked an arm around Nico for support.

"Come on Nico why don't we go to the Pluto cabin and let you get some rest that way it can give some time for the rest to get here. Even on the Argo II it will take them awhile."

Nico nodded and followed Percy to the Pluto cabin. Once they got to the cabin Nico flopped down on the bed, taking Percy with him. Again. Nico soon fell asleep, snoring lightly.

At this time Hazel decided to come in the room.

"Hey Percy! What are you doing-"

"Shh!" Percy put a finger to his lips. He got up slowly, even with Nico's tight grip on his waist he managed to get free. He slowly tiptoed out of the room, Hazel at his heels. Once out of the room Percy sighed dreamily, watching Nico sleep. Slowly he closed the door.

"We have another quest," stated Percy simply. Hazel giggled. "I know that Leo told us. He IMed us."  "Oh, looks like they're here."

Percy said looking up at the flying form of the Argo II. "You go get your stuff and join them, I'll wake Nico."

Hazel nodded and walked over to Frank, putting her arms around him and joining the others. Percy opened the door and flopped on the bed beside Nico. He started planting kisses all over Nico's face. "Nico...Nico" he whispered. Nico's eyes fluttered opened and he smiled.  "We're going to leave," Percy said. Nico just kept smiling and kissed Percy.

Percy blushed and took Nico's hand, leading him out of the bed and out the door. They climbed up the rope ladder to the Argo II and joined the other seven demigods. The nine of them went through their stuff. They had weapons, tents, soap, ambrosia, nectar, and unicorn draught and plenty of other things. "Well," Leo said. " Let's got rescue ourselves a goddess!"

The group cheered as they sailed off, ready to begin their long journey.

A/N: Oh my gods! i'm so sorry this took so long. I didn't have enough time to update yesterday, but here it is Chapter 6! I thought this chapter was cute, but I pretty much think every chapter is cute as long as it has fluff in it. I know you might not know what some of the words in here mean so I'll explain. Camp Jupiter is the Roman camp. The Argo II is the ship that Leo built and they used it on their last quest. Ambrosia and nectar is the food of the gods and it help heal them, along with unicorn draught. IM means Iris message, Iris is a goddess. Oh well that's it for today! Bye!

p.s. Thanks to: Ha1eyxx, juliannanicole4, and niulianna for shipping my favorite couple( NicoxPercy), not that it's their favorite though they still think it cute!